Reviews for A Bad Birthday
Dave the psychotic chipmunk chapter 7 . 1/24
:) i like it!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/23/2013
flacon darkstorm
power to control the dead
pizzaisnice chapter 8 . 10/6/2012
Cool. What's Blood Alchemy?
September Silver chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
Couple of things...First, love the story to heaven and back. Second, I agree with your author's note here. Will you pleeeease do a Chinduggery for me if I bat my eyelids and smile really nicely? PLEEEASE? (hyperventilates and faints)
TheWritingRainbow chapter 8 . 7/11/2012
Some spelling mistakes, but otherwise really good, it's always good to make up a power, something brand new into the fold
Raychaell Dionzeros chapter 13 . 6/27/2012
Love it! Can't wait for next chappie!
Raychaell Dionzeros chapter 11 . 6/20/2012
Nic owns a black Yamaha sports bike, and he's just a Necromancer, nothing more... He loves Ash deeply since she's his sister and only family. Nic is a kind gentleman who wants to help everyone, but unlock his dark side and you get a total change of character in which he'll kill anyone who gets in his way.
Lexi 'The Viper' Salvatore chapter 10 . 6/18/2012
please please continue this story it's really good
Raychaell Dionzeros chapter 10 . 6/11/2012
Nice! I hope you took my words into account!
Raychaell Dionzeros chapter 9 . 6/10/2012
NICOLAS IS A GOOD GUY! I know I didn't mention it in the last review, but I just forgot ok? His vendetta against Skul? Erm... I dunno... How bout this, basic history of Nic:

Age: 24

Description: Gold eyes, black hair

Personality: Kind, but also fierce if anyone hurts his family.

Family: Orphan, with a sister, Aislinn Night. (Read 'The Seal of Stone' for further description)

Magic: Necromancer, sword

He owns a black Yamaha sports bike, and can act like a Victorian era gentleman.

Attire: A collared shirt which has some buckles on it,, a pair of white gloves, black pants with a strap around the right leg and a black coat. Black boots and a black fedora hat.

Vendetta: His family was murdered by a vampire and Nic's own uncle, James, who wanted Ash's special magic. But Nic's mom saved them by sealing away Ash's magic and memories, but died in the process cos the magic needed for it involved self sacrifice. OH! How bout Skully was in charge of the case, but never really solved it cos the perps got away, and all the evidence said that it was Nic, who was 12 when his family died. Nic was still a novice in Necromancy then. Hope it works!
Cranium mischief chapter 9 . 6/9/2012
Jsut a few spelling mistakes. What about Sanguine? I like him for some reason. Its going great keep it up!
Raychaell Dionzeros chapter 8 . 6/1/2012
THANK YOU SO MUCH! Thanks for using Gale in advance, and you got him right! Btw, just an update on him, being a Blood Alchemist, he can form things out of blood. His fave weapon is a sword, influenced by his old best friend, Nicolas Goldeyes. And yea, Nicolas is black haired and has gold eyes. Gale can also manipulate a person's body by controlling by their blood. Gale is constantly searching for blood that is powerful, cos then he can draw upon the magic in the blood and make the magic his own.
Raychaell Dionzeros chapter 7 . 5/30/2012
YAY! Love this chapter!
clarity sky chapter 6 . 5/26/2012
your stories are great i love them. i was thinking a good name for a character would be inferno dark and he could be a powerful sorcerer who can manipulate any mind into doing something(such as getting the cleavers to open the sanctury) also he could be a mature necromancer
Raychaell Dionzeros chapter 6 . 5/23/2012
Oh oh! I love this story so much!

Villain name: Gale Maldrave

Power: Blood Alchemy, former Necromancer. The Blood Alchemy made him insane, but he's very smart, and seems normal until you see his blood red eyes which were changed by his experimenting with Blood Alchemy. He used to be a Necromancer, but when he discovered Blood Alchemy at the age of twenty two, he stopped Necromancy.