Reviews for The Years of Adventure: Frozen North
Lady Gish chapter 2 . 7/9
I adore your stories. I've never felt the urge to just travel this strong. You are an incredible author. I truly hope you can detail most of harry's adventures because I love the idea of traveling along with him in this.
Kora Rubin chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
I love the idea of the song of the ice. It's really beautiful.
I also love that Bill and Harry share a dream, kind of. I would really like it, if this was a thema thing. They would be apart, but still share something with each other.

Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for the effort!
CharmedArtist chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
Olaf74 chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
An Amazing Series!
k13cat chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
I hope in one story Harry sends something, or maybe even writes letters and several something's, to the guy that made the pack and put everything with it. I wish I had one!
Pyrane chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
Love your Kraken ! I even dreamed of him ;D
Thanks !

Crazy PurpleSage chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
Brilliant! Soooo cool! And Harry and Bill connected at the end too! I wasn't sure what you meant by how you were going to incorporate Bill in this story, seeing as they don't officially meet until Egypt, Cairo was it? But you did it! And so well too.

The kraken was awesome. In fact, all your magical creatures you've created are so interesting, and really paint a great picture of how Harry is developing into the adventurer, explorer, and more experienced man we see in the original story. I know there is one more story you have, in Atlantis, but do you ever think you'll do a sequel of Harry and Bill in Lemuria? Harry showing him around, charting new territories, chronicling their journey, and finally spending time together, alone, as an actual couple where Bill knows it's Harry, not Reis?
That would make the entire series you have here even more brilliant!

Again, thanks for the read. I'm off to learn more about Atlantis. :)
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Yes! I am so glad I finally found time to come back to this and it's done! :D For some reason, your stories always put me in a great mood, make me so excited. I can't wait to get more details into Harry's travels.

And my jaw dropped when I saw you had Harry starting on the Faroe Islands because I had just finished editing my own Harry/Bill story that takes place just off there as well. What a coincidence! I will say that your original Harry/Bill story did influence me a bit. So thank you for that. But just to assure you, I'll say that I did not steal anything. You just gave me ideas and motivation to finish the story, and for that I'm grateful. :)

Anyway, I love this, and will be moving onto the next chapter once I finish writing this next paper. Yes, as a grad student I am still miffed at being expected to write papers as well. Alas! lol But your story is such a nice break to get my mind back in gear.

Thanks for continuing this story, by the way. I love it!
otahotian chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
:) so i finally found enough time to read it, blame my school.. altought i could probably reason i was studying (English) for my grad. by reading this, but i had more pressing issues.. :/

anyway, to stop my babbling, i have to say i rather enjoyed it, especially the part with "lovely 5:30" and "great pleasure in pretending to not speak English" made my day.

i don't really have much more to say, for i am no literary critic, but while i like the idea of Harry talking to lizzards, i am curious if you would play with the dragons as well :P

oh, yea.. i loved your krakken :D he was so much fun, it's a shame he doesn't get to have decent conversation often enough.. such a nice fellow is he..

as for Harry and Bill :( even though i know they will find each other soon (few years, i knoooow) it's sad they don't know about the other thinking about them - as well. And it's captivating :)

so once again, great story! Keep it up, i will be more than happy to read more :)

nice day,

miaserafina chapter 2 . 3/20/2012
That was a wonderful refreshing read :) i'm happy i stumbled over this story.

AAAnd since Harry traveled for some years i'm hopeful about more adventures coming :)
TIGGI1 chapter 2 . 3/20/2012
Awesome chapter
serenityselena chapter 2 . 3/20/2012
some awesome adventures for Harry and this is just the beginning of his long journey...

hope youll write more soon _
917brat chapter 2 . 3/20/2012
this is seriously wonderful...though for some reason alerts aren' working and reveiws don't seem to be sent in not sure for what reason but I think fanfiction maybe backed up or somthing...if you find out why please tell me.
marksmom chapter 2 . 3/20/2012
Excellent! You have definitely done some research into this! It's wonderful! I loved hearing about the giant squid...Clyde! I always wanted to name a pet Clyde! Kudos!
otahotian chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Harry was surprised no one bothered to explore, so he decided to do so.. and let me guess.. he found something he liked ;)

He is such a lucky lad - terribly lucky as he met nice people (nice muggles - that's actually surprising nowadays..)

And so he went sailing.. so much of water around everywhere, that's a paradise.

Along the way Harry seems to build his own little library :) nice to see someone devoted to books, really. (I can appriciate it, as a librarien-in-training)

Well, nice story, once again!

I have to make a formal complaint though, for you changed my reading preferences - as a lazy reader I prefer dialogues and long describtions scare me.. - well.. not anymore, obviously.

Thank you, good luck with the story and have a

Nice day.

Oh, almost forgot. You said you don't mind answering reviews; you know - it's the same for us, you took hours of your life to write this for us - the readers - so we can as well sacrifice two minutes of our boring\bored days (else we wouldn't browse internet to read fictional stories about fictional characters) to review. Words for words.