Reviews for A Little Push
katmika123 chapter 8 . 6/22
I choose:

A) NaLu and GaLe limes (not full on lemons)
Levy Redfox chapter 22 . 6/11
Wonderful. I absolutely loved your story. Great plot, lemons, fluff, and excitement. I want to read it over and over again.
Monkey Man chapter 18 . 12/30/2017
So I am guessing that Erza has to pretend to be in ️ with Locsus, right? Not sue how to spell his name...
Amariella chapter 22 . 8/9/2017
Omg! I just benge read this! I loved this so much! I was majorly fangirling throughout the majority of this! Thanks so much for making this masterpiece! GGGAAAAHHHHH!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/2/2017
I remember read this awhile back, and I fucking loved it. I think your skills in writting are fantastic. You portray the characters so well, it's astounding. I'm not sure if you will see this, but I hope you do.

- Raiga
And if by some chance you know how to respond to this I'm sorry. I don't no how to use this site
Kirinah chapter 22 . 5/28/2017
It's kind of funny how each couple forgot there were lacrima's in their rooms in the resort imo.. and I also find it kinda unfair Mira makes the gang her slaves for a day when she herself started this whole thing and they just returned the favor.. but she's demon Mira for a reasonI really loved the story though and how it's written even if Nalu is my OTP I didn't mind Levy and Gajeel as main couple, that's how much I liked itgreat job !
buttercup56 chapter 8 . 3/28/2017
CCCCCCCCCCCC
AfterWriter chapter 22 . 3/26/2017
Wow this is such a great story, I loved it all!
Tia-Lewise chapter 13 . 3/1/2017
I can't stop coming back to read this chapter! It's so hot, seriously well written.
KAWAII chapter 19 . 2/13/2017
Awwwwwwwww!
not fair chapter 13 . 1/7/2017
what about nalu? ;(
hilo chapter 8 . 1/7/2017
ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc
Rachel3003 chapter 20 . 12/26/2016
Actually, it's "I licked""lamí". "Lick" is "lamer". Sorry, it's a nasty habit I have. Love the fic btw. 3
Guest chapter 22 . 9/20/2016
This was really well written and had an interesting story line
Iridium Rose chapter 16 . 9/19/2016
"It is meh duty" I know it's a typo but damn, I couldn't stop laughing at the voice I imagined. Capricorn with an accent killed me. xD Thank you typo, and thank you overactive imagination.