Reviews for A Little Push
Amariella chapter 22 . 8/9
Omg! I just benge read this! I loved this so much! I was majorly fangirling throughout the majority of this! Thanks so much for making this masterpiece! GGGAAAAHHHHH!
I remember read this awhile back, and I fucking loved it. I think your skills in writting are fantastic. You portray the characters so well, it's astounding. I'm not sure if you will see this, but I hope you do.

- Raiga
And if by some chance you know how to respond to this I'm sorry. I don't no how to use this site
Kirinah chapter 22 . 5/28
It's kind of funny how each couple forgot there were lacrima's in their rooms in the resort imo.. and I also find it kinda unfair Mira makes the gang her slaves for a day when she herself started this whole thing and they just returned the favor.. but she's demon Mira for a reasonI really loved the story though and how it's written even if Nalu is my OTP I didn't mind Levy and Gajeel as main couple, that's how much I liked itgreat job !
buttercup56 chapter 8 . 3/28
CCCCCCCCCCCC
AfterWriter chapter 22 . 3/26
Wow this is such a great story, I loved it all!
Tia-Lewise chapter 13 . 3/1
I can't stop coming back to read this chapter! It's so hot, seriously well written.
KAWAII chapter 19 . 2/13
Awwwwwwwww!
not fair chapter 13 . 1/7
what about nalu? ;(
hilo chapter 8 . 1/7
ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc
Rachel3003 chapter 20 . 12/26/2016
Actually, it's "I licked""lamí". "Lick" is "lamer". Sorry, it's a nasty habit I have. Love the fic btw. 3
Guest chapter 22 . 9/20/2016
This was really well written and had an interesting story line
Iridium Rose chapter 16 . 9/19/2016
"It is meh duty" I know it's a typo but damn, I couldn't stop laughing at the voice I imagined. Capricorn with an accent killed me. xD Thank you typo, and thank you overactive imagination.
AstraFandom chapter 22 . 8/21/2016
Ah! This is the story I've been looking for! It has all my ships ! Thank youuuuuuu
ink7blot chapter 6 . 8/16/2016
Yas. Yas yas yas yas yassssssss.

I read this story once, a year or two ago and then completely forgot about it. Now I'm rereading it and I can't believe I missed this dragon-sized Miraxus piece of art the first time around. Bless your soul.

Luvs all around -Scarlet
iTanasha chapter 17 . 6/15/2016
So i was thouroughly impressed with your dialogue for the fighting scenes! It was prettybalongisde how the anime would have played it out and i liked how you protrayed the scene as best as you could and even expressed the characters thoughts! I think you did a great Job!