Reviews for Harry Daniels and the Order of Shadows
vmcclure2 chapter 6 . 6/25
Here's a novel idea, how about Dumbledore quit thinking in terms of the boy who lived & accept them as the brothers who lived and then obliterate himself of all his ideas of either of them and leave them all severely alone to get know Harry as Lord Harry Daniels, while he himself does his own horcrux search and destroy.
RoseRainWithLove25 chapter 9 . 6/21
so i like your story their is just a few things that I have a problem with the first is that you never mention harry talking to snakes and also why does snape have to be so bad. i love Snape he has to be one of my favorite characters and to see him like that just breaks my heart. i could see it better as if he first treated harry that way because he thought that he was lying about Lillys treatment of him but than when he finds out the truth that he would apologize to him because he is one to apologize just in his own way like take his side and stop with the hostile comments.
Lonely chapter 6 . 4/22
Every time this says harry potter is dead I think of the last film when voldemort says that.
fanficnewbee chapter 9 . 4/14
You are freakin' aaamaaaazing! Can't wait for the next update, thank-you for writing this tale.
Amarylle chapter 9 . 4/12
This was an amazing piece. I am readily moving on to read the sequels. Bless your talent!
andjelija.nenic chapter 6 . 3/17
Daneru chapter 5 . 2/4
This chapter is very confusing. With several hundred students eating in the Great Hall, the teachers wouldn't be able to hear Harry and certainly wouldn't be able to hold a conversation with him. Besides which, it's unbelievably offensive to ask someone how much money they have and the asking contradicts everything you've shown about Flitwick to now.
Phillies2 chapter 6 . 2/3
I was wondering how long it would take before Dumbledore wondered if he made a mistake in who was the BWL. I also knew this blow up between his family was coming, I do feel bad for Sirius and Remus though
Phillies2 chapter 4 . 2/3
So much for Harry not telling the others how special he is. Like wow, let me tell you about how backwards it is here and how everywhere else I've been is better than here
Phillies2 chapter 1 . 2/2
Out of all the names he could choose, it looks like he is going to choose Daniel's? Why? Why not Perverell or the others? Good opening so far though
Somepersoninahat chapter 4 . 1/24
If there are that many wizards more powerful than Dumbledore than the required scores for Newts and Owls would be much higher since everyone would want the best wizards or witches.
Also Gellert Grindelwald and all the dark wizards would not have even ruled a second. Some facts should stay as facts for a story to be good.
Tilty.bbb chapter 9 . 12/23/2016
This was a fantastic read well done
knuckles 8 chapter 9 . 12/5/2016
loved this story can't wait to start reading part 2. thank you
mckertis chapter 9 . 9/28/2016
Overall i liked it. Even if a five-year old discussing money goes far, far beyond stretching even my sizeable imagination.
553Colinm chapter 9 . 9/25/2016