Reviews for Harry Daniels and the Order of Shadows
i cringed, god i cringed... ill try to keep reading some more chatpers and hope it gets better
rhizz17 chapter 9 . 7/18
Update please
robwar80 chapter 2 . 7/17
I think you are a little bit of a star gate fan
Jackson - Daniels
Daniel Jackson
But nice fanfiction
Considering Hermione is supposed to be intelligent, she either is too stupid to realize that Harry doesn't want to bring attention to his involvement with the troll, or she just doesn't care about his wishes. In the bathroom, he clearly says to get out of there before a teacher comes, and in the Great Hall he obviously doesn't want to answer when Dumbledore asks. Still she brings attention to him.

So it is strange that Harry would tell her about the Shadow Order just a few days later. We can only hope that the secret is really protected by magic, because obviously Hermione doesn't really care about what he wants to keep secret.
dude this is awesome please write more ive read all the stories twice nee more
this story is awesome
Amynta Nightshade chapter 6 . 6/12
I just Loveee Madam Pince... You're the Best! though sometimes I just stare at the paragraphs looking dumbfounded...
Imperfectprefect chapter 2 . 3/26
Love this story!just finished, going back to read the sequels if any
SeleneBoxer chapter 1 . 3/20
Fun story :) Thanks for wrting it!
Wazup chapter 4 . 3/15
Inlike your story, but I noticed a mistake. Harry claimed to be able to speak 'Native American', however, there are hundreds of Native American tribes who all speak a different language. Harry should specify which one he speaks. one would not say they speak 'Asian' or 'Caucasian', so Harry should not say he speaks 'Native American'
I completely love how you made a complicated thing like finding your core and stuff so easy that any 11 year old could do it within hours... 1 or 2 hours. Not.

This is a ridiculous story.
Evane Xain chapter 6 . 1/17
Dumbledore's a jerkass shithole dunghead peabrain narcissist racist brainwasher who should for the world's sake go die with his dick crushed, shot by a bazooka ten times, put grenades on his insides and throw him on a catapult at night for a satisfying firework. How does that seems, guys and girls?
GBTtown chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
Okay, well 5 years old and this capable is a bit of a stretch. Who am I fooling, it's totally improbable! Not sure why he could not be 8 or 9 years old, it does make a difference in child development.
giboh92 chapter 9 . 12/3/2015