Reviews for Harry Daniels and the Order of Shadows
Loved every single bit of it!
Geistervogel chapter 9 . 3/1
thanks for Story Part 1 :) I enjoyed reading.
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 2/14
Good philosophy.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 2/14
Excellent!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 2/13
Go, Harry!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 2/13
Intriguing story idea.
Harry talks way too much: hes also a little pompous.
Hey look, I really like your idea, but I'm finding this story is just getting a bit ridiculous. I mean, no matter how smart you are, a five year old can't run away with that much efficiency. And the number of vaults he takes inheritance to are rather silly. Only about three ever become truly relevant to your story.

And wasn't Harry trying to keep on the down low or something? You had him say that he let people know what he wanted them to know about him, but throughout this story you've got him spouting vast speeches detailing a great amount if information about him.

I really feel that now he's just an over-powered (male) Mary-Sue.

I was truly being honest when I said I liked the idea though. Perhaps if you tightened it up somewhat, this story could be really great!
This is a very good reading.

It is rare that I liked to read stories about Harry's firsts years 'cause, after reading a fair amount of FFs, it becomes repetitive. This story tough, has enough background, different personality of H and Hr, and above all, very good writing, that it is enjoyable to read.
According2me chapter 7 . 1/10
I love this series!
Flying Chrissy chapter 9 . 12/29/2014
Cool story! Look forward to then next update.
SlytherinLuv4Eva chapter 9 . 12/17/2014
I 33
Death update chapter 9 . 11/28/2014
This story is extremely good I like how you found a reasonable way for fawxes to stay with dumbledoor and the plot line I hope the others are just as good
NatNatWriter chapter 9 . 10/28/2014
Great fanfiction. The only thing I have to pick at is that, in my opinion, I felt that there were many repeats. I didn't like the fact that most of the story centered around Harry arguing with the professors in the great hall and then being sent or brought the the headmasters office... Other than that though it is a great story and I love the connection between Harry and Hermione.
Athan Winter chapter 9 . 10/21/2014
If you ever decide to rework this. Remember that Hermione was 11 on the 1st of September and turned 12 on the 19th. She was almost a year older than Harry.