Reviews for Harry Daniels and the Order of Shadows
akasanta chapter 9 . 4/14
Excellent story! Looking forward to the Part II. :D

Cheers!

AKASANTA :D
I would have liked the story coz this kind of plot is one of my favourites in fanfiction.. but i am kind of stumped about the fact after 6 yrs of training in secret he throws every secret to the first girl he met he THOUGHT might become his friend and recites a paragraph on his life.. and there goes his secrecy .. i mean WTF this kind of trust after such life takes years .. really dropped the fun in story with that one . I mean harry is looking more like someone who likes to blabber to anyone on anything. Not something you seriously see in secret groups.. might as well post an add on tv about your life
Monster King chapter 9 . 2/24
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story.
Sharq attack 69 chapter 1 . 2/24
OCs and Mary Sue but still alright
MidnightReader chapter 6 . 2/12
This is such a good book
Anon chapter 4 . 2/6
How can Harry trust Hermione just like that?
fairie68 chapter 1 . 2/4
there are parts to this store part 2 and 3 are already up
AmberLeopard chapter 9 . 2/2
Please update soon!
RatherFabulous chapter 4 . 1/23
He keeps insisting that he isn't angry, that he doesn't care.
He's filled with anger, and he clearly still harbors a great deal of resentment.

He is filled with secrets.
He shows his emotional underwear to the first girl he meets.

He's a member of a "secret order" that, I don't doubt, prizes sublety, intelligence and cunning.
He shows off, is rude and slams people's heads into tables.

This iteration of Harry is...kind of a jackass.
moonprincess97524 chapter 4 . 1/5
why did they skip the whole day of classes and not get in trouble?
Guest chapter 9 . 12/23/2017
This is so super
Badbonita chapter 9 . 12/19/2017
I'e read several twin Potter boys and mistaken BWL stories, but I have to admit that you've done a lovely job with what you've done so far.
Was not so sure about the Shadow Walker part and Harry being so advanced magic and training wise but this is your story so you can do whatever you like.
Anyway, I do like that you don't have the Potter parents being nearly psychotic in their devotion to their favorite as well as fanatical in their attempts to force Harry back into the fold. For a while there, with Dumbledore's intents - especially with the money involved - I was concerned that Albus was going to be the psychotic one.
Oh, and I don't recall any piece where they intend to transfer Harry's magic to his twin. Huh, must be the same spell that muggles use to create a muggleborn witch or wizard that I've read in other stories. You might know the ones - the more fanatical pureblood bigots swear that the only way a muggle could get magic would be to steal it from a 'real' witch or wizard. Genetics have nothing to do with it.
Anyway. thank you for writing and finishing this story. That there is a sequel just gives me a happy. Again Thank you.
andjelija.nenic chapter 7 . 10/20/2017
claire1663 chapter 9 . 9/8/2017
Hello,

thanks for your story.
I love it
All the best
Prisci chapter 9 . 8/6/2017
Hola saludos continua la historia porfis , me a gustado muchoooo ;)