Reviews for Harry Daniels and the Order of Shadows
billbrink chapter 9 . 5/13
Don't know if you even read these any more, but wanted to say thanks for sharing your talent. This story was terrific, but I know that at the end of book three I will be sad that you haven't continued.
missgsmith51 chapter 7 . 5/7
Love the pranks, especially the ones on Snape. Given the fact that he is up and singing carols, DumDum must have been able to locate some already-brewed Mandrake potion. He should count himself lucky that the Headmaster obviously thinks he is so important. (In canon, the Basilisk victims had to lie petrified in the infirmary until the end of the year - waiting for the Mandrake plants to mature and Snape to brew the antidote - instead of DumDum immediately purchasing the antidote.) I find Gwen's ability to completely unsettle Snape to be quite amusing. I also loved it when Harry removed his mouth. Too bad he can't do that in potions.

Anyway, I wonder what DumDum will try next. I'm glad Hermione and several other key people (including McGonagall and Flitwick, as well as The Shadows) know about the original plan to strip Harry's magic and transfer it to Chris; hopefully, that plan won't proceed. I can't believe Dumby still thinks he can "get control" of Harry.
Aegorm chapter 3 . 5/6
Harry has unique magic! He's awesome and trained for 6years!

But I'm gonna make Hermione almost as strong for shits and giggles...

Kinda disappointed with this thought pattern, it males no sense really
Dagger-Seishin chapter 5 . 4/24
im confused is not Alex/Alexander Shadow Harry? if so how did he message himself?
Loved every single bit of it!
Geistervogel chapter 9 . 3/1
thanks for Story Part 1 :) I enjoyed reading.
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 2/14
Good philosophy.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 2/14
Excellent!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 2/13
Go, Harry!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 2/13
Intriguing story idea.
Harry talks way too much: hes also a little pompous.
Hey look, I really like your idea, but I'm finding this story is just getting a bit ridiculous. I mean, no matter how smart you are, a five year old can't run away with that much efficiency. And the number of vaults he takes inheritance to are rather silly. Only about three ever become truly relevant to your story.

And wasn't Harry trying to keep on the down low or something? You had him say that he let people know what he wanted them to know about him, but throughout this story you've got him spouting vast speeches detailing a great amount if information about him.

I really feel that now he's just an over-powered (male) Mary-Sue.

I was truly being honest when I said I liked the idea though. Perhaps if you tightened it up somewhat, this story could be really great!
This is a very good reading.

It is rare that I liked to read stories about Harry's firsts years 'cause, after reading a fair amount of FFs, it becomes repetitive. This story tough, has enough background, different personality of H and Hr, and above all, very good writing, that it is enjoyable to read.
According2me chapter 7 . 1/10
I love this series!
Flying Chrissy chapter 9 . 12/29/2014
Cool story! Look forward to then next update.