Reviews for Savior
PrimaDonna24601 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Love this story!
Lattelady chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Ohhh now that's the way it should all end. Beautifully done. I so want these two to have a happy ending.
devillish angel chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
i like how she knws him so wel
Glynna chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
So awesome! And adorable and cute and lovely! :D
A Sapphire Rose chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Cute story! I love the sweetness between the Rumple and Belle, it really made it seem plausible. :)
Americana Psychotica chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I don't know what to say other than this is awesome. The characters haven't suffered from fluff-filling eating out their original personalities, and the entire thing, short though it may be,is well structured, well-written, and satisfying to read. I wouldn't have it any other way, really.

And an almost unrelated note, that giggle is now echoing in my ears. Eek. XD
moodymel chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I liked that story. It was really sweet and well written.
RumbleTimeYa'll chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Adorable...Can't wait for tonight's episode! There's definitely going to be some Rumple in there that I've been missing for a while now.
VinagerretteofLove chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
That was super cute. I loved it. You should write more stories.
Soladara chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Cute concept.
Angelbabie13190 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Really sweet story. I enjoyed it.
SadieGirl18 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
This is a great little ending that you've created here. And I bet a whole bunch more of people would review if you'd let them do it anonymously, because I've learned early on that people are usually too lazy to log in in order to give their feedback, so they just skip doing it, and I don't think it's really fair to the brilliant author who's worked so hard to give us a good story. But anyway, truly amazing.
AnonymouslyYoursSeven chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
This was absolutely adorable. And I love your take on the ending. Please write more!
Arwen Strife chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
OHHHHHHH! 3 So sweet that my body shivers from diabetic convulsions! My heart kinda clenched and squeed when he first saw her running towards him. And Belle's so badass and yet so vulnerable, my gosh. wish this was cannon.
thedoctorsgirl42 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Great Story, but random question. What happened to Henry?