Reviews for Don't Read This
Aracertariel chapter 3 . 6/14
"His naiveté begins, however, when he thinks it's possible to have genuine relationships with other people."

I am suddenly picturing Mokuba coming home with a serious girlfriend.
gaarasgirl389 chapter 10 . 2/10
That was by far the best story I've read about Seto. How you managed to be so spot on with his character, I'll never know. the entire time I was reading this, I kept hearing Seto's voice reading this in my head. Absolutely brilliant. My only complaint is that there's not enough story to show more of the progress that the two of them make. Please, please release the bonus chapter! Please!
RobotArmsApts chapter 10 . 1/22/2015
This has been such an enjoyable read! The characterization for everyone is great, spot on, I know it's been a a couple of years, but if you ever did that extra chapter for this, I count myself among those that would be happy to read and review it.
Ruby of Raven chapter 10 . 12/31/2014
XD Aw! Seto still doesn't quite get it fully, but that's alright. He's close enough that you can see where this all leads. XD Very cute!
kanyon01 chapter 10 . 11/30/2014
awh that was dissapoionting yet the coffee/pizza/overtime scene was cute. just the fangirl in me expected a kiss. though i respect your realism honestly. im glad your not one of those authors who has the main characters banging each other in the first chapter lol. love your writing style too, cause its so descriptive and acurate to how i think kaiba really would think. also that epilogue would be hella awesome. just saying pfft. anyways great work XD
kanyon01 chapter 9 . 11/30/2014
awh. *crack* hear that? *sniffles* thats my heart breaking.
kanyon01 chapter 8 . 11/30/2014
oh shit. shit just got real. this...this is so real. ohmagod.
kanyon01 chapter 7 . 11/30/2014
damn
kanyon01 chapter 6 . 11/30/2014
KAIBA YOU DENSE DUMBASS. IJUST CANT. JUST GRRRRRR. THIS BETTER END WELL. UGH UGH.
kanyon01 chapter 5 . 11/30/2014
awh you dense dumby you are worried. i love talking directly to the characters sometimes...sorry not sorry?
kanyon01 chapter 4 . 11/30/2014
Good thing he's dead am i right or am i right
kanyon01 chapter 3 . 11/30/2014
Oh shit*snaps fingers*
you know you really are an evil genius. you literally title the story "dont read this" which of course makes everyone want to read it.
kanyon01 chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
Aw poor Joey. I feel so bad now. And Kaiba doesn't even realize he cares. WHy else would he write about Joey? Duh. AWh.
kanyon01 chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Wow your POV of Kaiba is surprisingly intact and accurate. I'm officially hooked. Great work :)
QueenofRhymes chapter 10 . 3/4/2014