Reviews for My Boyfriend Is A Brony
Graydarkness chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
the pink haired banshee drinking soda soda on my computer screen

But it was totally worth it. I honestly didn't know what a brony was until I read this facfic, so thanks for the definition at the beginning! Such a great fic, I loved it! Hilarious and sexy as always. And a sweet ending too.

I honestly thought you were going to make Sasuke a brony in the end! Although it wouldn't matter either way, I'm kind of glad you didn't. I don't know, I think the story was just better because of it. It shows Sasuke cares for Naruto more because although he doesn't understand the obsession he still buys those figures (was it really $159 or did I miss read it?)

Hot sexy too, I loved it! Great fic.
Emokitty4242564 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
U r a god to all MLP fans the perfect fanfiction.
Godling of Yin chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Very cute and fluffy. I really liked it.
Kayden Pause chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Why can't I find a boyfriend who will buy me my little pony toys in exchange for sex... it's not fair
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
and of course, all it takes to convince sasuke is an amazing round of sex. that was pretty funny though
HoneyBee137 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Haha loved it! that was really cute!
TheSexyBritain chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Lol my friend used to saw brownie instead of brony
Will-of-fire-most-loved chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
lol BRONY. oh god. I laughed pretty hard, but I liked the story :3
cristalcat101 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Lovely fic. Though I'm very sad to hear about your brother. I hope you all recover from your loss and become stronger as a family from it 3
BlackDeviouseRose chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
I am so sorry to hear about your older brother. I know what it's like to have someone close to you have cancer. My grandpa that I visit almost everyday (When I was 5 and now) has lung cancer from second hand smoke, and it has just recently reached his heart. My heart goes out to you in this troubling time. I hope you and your family can manage well.

Best wishes,

Black Rose
yamiXyugi-setoXjou-4ever chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
oh i am so sorry. if it makes you feel any better i loved your story :) my condolences to you and your family. i dont know what i would do if i lost my brother.
DeathDancer38 chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
My heart goes out to you and your family I know how much it hurts to have someone close too you pass away I hope your able to heal -Ezmeralda
anonymous chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
I hope you are all right!
mirai-ai chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
My deepest condolences go out to you and your family. Losing someone to cancer is absolutely awful, especially someone at such an age. I lost my nanna, as so many others have lost precious people.

Please, don't push yourself to return. Take as much time as you need.

-Although a stranger, I know from seeing the other heart-felt messages that your brother will be in many people's thoughts, including mine.
S. Wright chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
I am sorry for your loss. My prayers go to you and your family. I know this is hard, last month I lost my cousin who was my sister in my heart and my best friend. It hurts to know that they are gone, it heart-wrenching and a desperate, but know that your brother is at peace and one day you will see him again. That is what I tell myself each day.

Again, I am sorry for your loss.

Sean Wright.