Reviews for Journey
HiddenViolet chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
I enjoy the beginning of this story. I noticed that you haven't updated in over a year. I was wondering if I could adopt this story. While I don't have any experience in writing bdsm and don't know how to start one I think I could do justice to your first chunk. Just PM me back with an answer. -HiddenViolet
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
That was awesome. Keep updating
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
pls just update! or put it for adoption
ceara1888 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Please please don't abandon this story.
Severus T Snape chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Abandoned? No, Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, PLEASE! Update! It's a very, very, very interesting beginning!
animelvr23 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Any update planned soon?
ja ne!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
Murasaki Tsuki chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Oh my god I instantly added this to story alert and favorites! This looks so great please update soon. I can't wait to see how Master Snape addresses Harry's fears and its so sweet seeing Hydrin be mentor to Harry. Awesome start! Can't wait for more :)
hellomyfriends chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I really hope you continue writing this one :).
MrsDracoMalfoy-Snape chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I love this story update soon
LadyBriarRose chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
This looks interesting! Update soon please :)
Tamikolee chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
YAY!
icis182 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
this story seems like its going to be interesting, can't wait for more :)