Reviews for Uncharted: Amulet of Luna
Guest chapter 10 . 11/6/2013
What how can you just leave it there! Please update even tho it's been pretty much a year.
Sarachan chapter 4 . 11/6/2013
That cliffhanger can't end well.
Sarachan chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Pretty interesting so far.
speedster101 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Great story are plan on updating it some time soon
Delena4Nian50 chapter 10 . 10/14/2013
Holy shit Flynn! I hope you don't plan on leaving me there?! I love this! Update soon please!
Mickeys Swaggmuffins chapter 10 . 9/16/2012
Aww,it just had to end when Flynn saves the day. Oh well, cliff hangers are for saving more excitement later.
I like this story. It's really good. I like how you made drake have all of these attitude problems and hallucinations. And my darling Flynn is still alive. Oh yes this is great!y
My only complaint is that you made Elena become a Mary-sue or an Orihime. She screams out drakes name too much and kinda seems defenseless while in the games she's a powerful woman. But really great story. I definitely followed and faved.
JensensMisses chapter 10 . 8/4/2012
That cant be the end... surely?
There She Goes And Shes Comin chapter 10 . 7/31/2012
Awww, Nalena. Oh, and Flynn always was awesome. He is British after all.
Phoenix-KaZ chapter 10 . 7/30/2012
Holy frap! So Flynn wasn't a hallucination! Nice end to the chapter!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/6/2012
Spelling Nazi activated! I think you mean the 'sacred amulet', not the 'scared amulet'. Just pointing that out.
There She Goes And Shes Comin chapter 9 . 7/7/2012
Looking forward to the next chapter. Nalena please!

No! It's the end! *Starts writhring.* Oh... it's the end of the chapter. Yeah, I knew that. It woud have been a lame end to- I'm going to go.
There She Goes And Shes Comin chapter 8 . 7/1/2012
Funny. Drake seems to be pretty cool around Flynn, even though he just blew up his wife. And Drake should totally tell Elena and Sully about him. Screw Flynn, Drake doesn't need to do as he says. Anyway, interesting.
There She Goes And Shes Comin chapter 7 . 6/18/2012
This is unique and I love Elena in it! Keep going! Also, is it just me, or is it Harry Flynn fever nowadays?
Phoenix-KaZ chapter 7 . 6/16/2012
WHOA! This is getting exciting! What the heck is Harry Flynn doing in South America? Or is he one of Nate's hallucinations? :3

Either way, great build-up to the end of the chapter.
Phoenix-KaZ chapter 5 . 4/19/2012
Oooh! This is getting interesting. Nice to see that Nate has gone back to normal, if only for a little while.