Reviews for How It Goes
Nice!
PhantomGoat13 chapter 7 . 2/5
Help I'm laughing my guts out and I can't stop!
That food fight was fantastic! Jason and Roy are going to tear down the mansion without trying!
RenesmeVivio chapter 7 . 12/11/2017
Awwwwww such a happy story. I'm overjoyed for my JayBird
Adrianna Agray chapter 7 . 11/26/2017
Aw...cute ending: ) fantastic plot : ) keep writing: )
Toni42 chapter 7 . 9/3/2017
Loved it!
Rye Scop chapter 7 . 10/4/2016
I loved this story! And Roy is absolutely hilarious. :D
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 7 . 9/12/2016
This was freaking AWESOME! XD Thank you so much for writing this!
Poopfeast420 chapter 4 . 5/27/2016
Omg cleaning acid with water... Just add baking soda! What do you think the volcano experiment was about?! It instantly neutralizes the acid, turning it into a harmless gas. Ez Pz. Using water just lets the acid RIP the hydrogen off of the water. A violent reaction. They say you should only add drops of strong acid slowly to water, not the other way around. Think "a lot of hissing, sputtering, a rapid increase in temperature beyond the boiling point of water, and a 'small' explosion. Of acid. Everywhere."

Also, "a special chlorophyll" isn't the most... plausible biological compound you could talk about. Turning sunlight, water, and carbon dioxide into energy and oxygen is a very specific function, chlorophyll is pretty specialized. It doesn't do much else. Try tannins. A tannin, or polyphenol, is a chemical produced by plants for various, often unknown functions. They make wine tasty, tea healthy, tannins turn bog water brown, and are pretty much the chemicals a plant produces like a factory to change their environment to suit their needs, make flavors, and perform special functions. If anything could be repurposed as an additive to a drug, it's tannins! Plus, they are very mysterious. There are a lot of unknown tannins, with unknown functions. You could totally bend them to do what you want in a story.

At least, I think. I ain't no chemist. Or botanist.

Ah, and Bruce has been such an idiot so far. The Joker has shown himself to be a better detective! Well, I'm gonna keep reading. I feel like you are going somewhere, and have a good foundation.
MCGreekFreak chapter 7 . 3/7/2016
You know it's a good story when you cry at the end.
Amazing work!
GodsAngelForever chapter 7 . 1/2/2016
Amazing! God bless you jason todd!
GodsAngelForever chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
Amazing!
MG chapter 4 . 12/28/2015
I KNOW this wouldn't change how you wrote the rest of the story, but I needed to point it out.
I don't feel like you're getting Tim, for a few moments in the last chapter I did think you did, but reading this one, that changed it back.
I kind of think you're underestimating him or ignoring some of his abilities. He's a great detective, he figured out the freakin Batman's secret ID when he was nine years old, and while he may or may not have some inter problems, he still wouldn't let that show in front of anyone.
He's also a great fighter, trained by the Batman(duh)
He's not helpless or useless, he isn't a whiny little kid. And I don't think he'd have to need confirmation from B in (almost) every sentence he says. I also feel (I know you finished this story and all) that Damian wouldn't know about the acid. I don't know maybe he did but I feel like it's a thing more likely to be said by Tim.
The Joker is great, I didn't feel a strong characterization of him in 'What it's like' but You did improve him in this one
thewriterstory chapter 7 . 9/4/2015
Best identity crisis story ever!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »