Reviews for The Forgemaster
thehiddenbrony chapter 76 . 2/19
I had to reread and I still love it. Thanks for making such a wonderful story. Brings me to tears that it ended.
forgederp4 chapter 64 . 2/16
i think forgemaster has a pet if ya know what i mean
Nightmare Moon and FireFlight chapter 53 . 10/1/2014
He gonna be tasting 'skittles' for a while.
Tison Valane chapter 64 . 9/5/2014
again my pop on floor
Tison Valane chapter 58 . 9/5/2014
finally a character with an MPD disorder.
Tison Valane chapter 36 . 9/4/2014
really a spoiler, darn it i got tricked into reading it.
Tison Valane chapter 21 . 9/4/2014
FUCK HE REMEMBERS AND NOW HES PISSED
Tison Valane chapter 18 . 9/4/2014
F.U.C.K.
Tison Valane chapter 17 . 9/4/2014
when i read this i was drinking a pop, it is now currently all over my floor.
Tison Valane chapter 12 . 9/4/2014
play mincraft
WhiteNationalist chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and "assimilating" with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

Why are whites the only ones who are expected to passively become minorities in their own countries? Look at how the white Boer minority of South Africa are treated. They are being brutally murdered at an alarming rate and their situation is currently being tracked by Freinds4humanity and GenocideWatch.

Diversity is a code word for white genocide.

Google Stormfront dot com :DDDDDD
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 76 . 7/24/2014
One word AWESOME! Bravo.
Abject Flame Golem chapter 76 . 7/7/2014
Please, write a sequel! This is one of the best written stories I've seen, and it's also funny, serious, has a plot that isn't just the series with an added character, good character development, and you left it with such an open ending! The new seasons are out you could do stuff with those, and I want at least a platonic relationship between Pinkie and Broken Bulb! There is soo much that Forgemaster could do but you left it off here! Please write a sequel.
HumansAreNotGoneYet chapter 76 . 6/19/2014
That was a rather abrupt ending to your story. I take it you grew bored and didn't want to continue?
frytrix chapter 49 . 6/19/2014
I love the story so farn, and thank you for pointing out *Pony Creator* I think i wil have allot of fun with it.