Reviews for After the Storm
JustSpirky chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
Wonderful story! Please update soon!

Morgan
JustSpirky chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
OMG! This story is awesome! NExt chapter!
MissCarrera chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
"And it'll be like it never happened..." The mood totally changed right at that line for me (which I loved btw). I was like 'Must. Ignore. Desire to cry!' XD You also wrote Harv exceptionally well and all Lightning's thoughts (especially on Sally) were so emotional and detailed. Just an amazing chapter as I expected, and thanks for the shout-out, you are very welcome :3
frannywell chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
love this, faved :3
PROFILEISTERMINATEDDEAD chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
Aww, poor Lightning. Don't beat yourself up! Thanks for updating. I love this story.
Also, thanks for all the reviews on my stories. Update again soon!
Mere
SunshineWriterGirl chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I love it so far! :D
MissCarrera chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
YES! It is about time FFN was introduced to your wonderful writing! :D I'm so happy you finally published! And of course you already know I adore the piece :) More, more, moreee! We are about to be taken by storm (pun intended) by your lovely fan fiction :D OK, done gushing for now, keep up the work girlie and a HUGE thank you right back at you for the shout out!

~MissCarrera
Mighty ANT chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Very interesting and well written. I can't wait to see what happens next, and I'm honored to have been mentioned -
Mere chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I like it!

It's very well written and I think that going from Sally's point of view was a good choice.

Best of luck, my friend!

Mere
KeybladeChloeNerd chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
This is very very good! :3

Can't wait for next chapter

~Chloƫ

Ps. Favourited the story!