Reviews for The Storm
Guest chapter 26 . 2/28/2014
Awesome
I read this whole chapter in about two days

and awesome is all I can say
VeeVee the Roleplayer chapter 27 . 8/1/2013
Lovely chapter you put together in such a short notice! I do like the conversation these two had.
VeeVee the Roleplayer chapter 26 . 7/31/2013
Nice to see this story updating! This is a good one and I look forward to many more great chapters and how with your characters react to Veara's true personality!
Rio chapter 25 . 3/16/2013
I'm really loving this so far! I actually beg you to keep this story going!
ShoutFinder chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Skri: Ready to download intel on location of Crystal Eyes...
Shout: What the hell are you doing out again? I SAID...GET BACK INTO THE COMPUTER!

...

Apologies. My name is ShoutFinder. The Skri really are getting persistent in getting out of my harddrive. Already did it once with another author...
Anyway, I enjoyed this first chapter. I'll see that if I have any more time, I'll read a bit more...
NJKilleen chapter 16 . 4/8/2012
This story honestly needs more reviews! I don't know why nobody is paying attention to me.

Yeah... while I may have been giving you feedback in the emails, I feel its best to leave a real review, because I know how it feels to see that [FF Review ] email appear in your inbox.

Anyways, great work. You've done a good job establishing an entirely unique race, and I look forward to where the later events of the story will take them.. even though I kinda' already know 'cause this story is parallel to mine. Regardless, keep up the good work!
VeeVee the Roleplayer chapter 8 . 3/28/2012
This chapter answered a few questions I had about Talus. Short but informative.
VeeVee the Roleplayer chapter 4 . 3/20/2012
I do like how this is going. In my opinion, I think you're doing a good job on how you tied this story with the others with references.

But can you please make sure that the paragraphs have more spacing so it'll be easier to read? That's my only complaint. Keep up the good work! ;D
VeeVee the Roleplayer chapter 3 . 3/19/2012
I like the story so far. Interesting idea you have there for the Grox and their past wars with others.

The only think I didn't like was that Veara is rubbing in her leadership. Veara has been with the Grox for 31,664 Galactic Years. Her mind was trained and ''Fixed'' to think just like a Grox leader and commander. She is very feared through out the Grox empire for her military, combat and leadership skills and is known for her powerful,up tight army. She also has an attitude to match her skills. She's a ruthless leader and sometimes blood thirsty killer but not she wouldn't rub her leadership in other peoples' faces. She's a little too old for that, most likely that she ((and probably a bunch of other Grox)) is starting to question Talus's leadership and, most, his sanity but in her own snarky way.

But besides that, I like it!

PS:

I have a bunch of pictures of her on my DeviantArt page if you like to see what she looks like. ;3 My page is VeeVeeNighitngGale . DeviantArt . com!