Reviews for Friendship Is Magic: Prime: Act 1
Dalek the Supreme chapter 6 . 3/4/2014
When I first discovered Transformers 6 years ago, I was an instant fan, and Transformers: Prime became my favorite continuity almost immediately. When my sister decided to show me My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic just last year, I wasn't expecting anything special. I was pleasantly surprised to find it was actually pretty good. This story does justice to both shows. I enjoy the relationship between Breakdown and Big Macintosh, and I was struck with laughter to find that he, Princess Celestia, and Fluttershy joined the Decepticons, even if it was just for spying purposes. Everyone is in character here, and the lesson about drugs shown here is better than many of the morals told in the actual show. One thing I'm not sure about is how Megatron simply retreats without a final warning blast. Even still, it's pretty good.
todpolle chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
A heist, party, and an anti-drug lesson. what a way to an episode
SlipknotGhidorah chapter 6 . 4/21/2013
Ha ha ha ha! Great story, and coming up next: Autobots and humans vs Discord. Still, I can't help but wonder, will Miko and Smokescreen like Discord? Because, if you ask me, the three of them would be great friends from the way that the three of them act.
kidanarchy2105 chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
Okay, didn't see that coming.
kidanarchy2105 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Ok, Just finished reading your first act. I gotta say it's better than anything I could ever have come up with. ; ) I love the statistics you put at the end.
Dark Fluffy Bunny chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
RAINBOW ISN'T GAY!
Dark Fluffy Bunny chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
TwilightxKnockout? interesting
avatoa chapter 6 . 3/28/2012
This was an awesome story and I look forward to reading its sequels.
Dark demon619 chapter 6 . 3/24/2012
Got to say, this was a pretty nice fic, alittle out of touch seeing how there were no Autobots, but looking at whats comign in the next part, I'm gona like it.

So Discord's going to earth with the Decepticons...well here I thought Optimus's job couldn't get any worse, MEgatron and his gang are one thing but now he has to deal with the spirit of chaos? Thats going to be insane.

Although it makes me wonder, I have no idea where this takes place in the show (transfromers Prime anyway), is Discord going to get involved with Unicron? or is he going to stay out of this story.

Alittle sad about the news about StarScream not showing up in the next part, but that really fine. The next act looks like its going to be sweet.
TheSuperiorVision chapter 6 . 3/22/2012
Cliffhanger! Yeah loved to the very end. Still wished Starscream was in it. Hopefully he'll be in Act II
The Spectacular Venom chapter 5 . 3/22/2012
Will Starscream appear later on?
TheSuperiorVision chapter 4 . 3/21/2012
Ha Kungfu fighting classic, nice job
NobodieZ chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
Good work.
NobodieZ chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Good work on this chapter.
TheSuperiorVision chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
I like where this is going so far, I just really hope Starscream will show up soon.