Reviews for Karma's a Pain in the Butt
funtimesarerolling chapter 23 . 3/9
I love how Jeb is so overprotective and how Valencias so nice. This story is super great, and I intend to read a lot more of your stories! LOVE THIS STORY!
JustSingingALoveSong chapter 23 . 12/31/2013
Awwweeeeeeeee It's so CUTE!
JustSingingALoveSong chapter 19 . 12/31/2013
I can't picture Ari gay. I just can't. Iggy maybe. But not Ari. But great story.
Jan chapter 22 . 12/5/2013

fobg h567634857
54565783y57

Cr/-\Ck t 0r es_...
Guest chapter 6 . 5/10/2013
is miggy an option? 'Cause i hate mylan and i really do not like sax.
YAYA IS KING chapter 23 . 5/10/2013
I really enjoyed you story one of the best I have ever read. And so far your book is in with my favorites. So you book is in my to ten out of a couple thousand. Once agian one of my face.
fax19lover chapter 15 . 1/25/2013
Um you def. skipped a chapter. We were at horror movie not player Sam. Great story though.
coppercat100 chapter 13 . 12/27/2012
Since u been gone is a Kelly clarkson song
IggyIsAwesome13 chapter 22 . 12/10/2012
Damn her dad is so serious/strict. Awesome chapter, dude! I find it pretty funny when Max's dad slams the door in Fangs face. Did you make a chapter 23 and 24 then delete it? Well, whatever. Please, please, please, please, please, update soon! Your story is pretty good if I do say so myself. ) So please write more! For me?! THANKS! _
TheseWordsSpeak chapter 22 . 11/22/2012
LOL as a jjoke, she can call him Fangles.
But like..I always call people sweetie, so, if that's a corny name sorry :x
It was good though!
Sometimes I get a tad bit confused, but otherwise, you're doing well!
FANGirl chapter 22 . 11/21/2012
omg the dinner was AWESOME. I was laughing so hard when Jeb opened the door looked at him and just slammed it shut again. *is still laughing* oh gosh. oh gosh. EPIC!
miss.anonymous chapter 22 . 11/21/2012
wow, the dinner was so funny? Who knew Fang could be so professional? GOOD JOB, MY FRIEND!
Miss Anonymous
SLAVEtoCat chapter 22 . 11/21/2012
i love it you should make a jealus mad sam into the picture that would piss fang of
beadlesgirl chapter 23 . 11/20/2012