Reviews for Harry Potter and the Unexpected Blessings
Queen-Akers chapter 12 . 8/3/2015
Hope you update your story soon, would like to see the wedding scene!
aldigomez2 chapter 12 . 2/26/2015
Muy buen fic continualo
Guest chapter 12 . 11/19/2014
Please update this
lilkathra chapter 12 . 10/26/2014
love to know what happens next
Jewels46 chapter 12 . 8/27/2014
More please! I'm really enjoying this so far and look forward to seeing how you include Ginny and the baby in the hunt :)
Jewels46 chapter 9 . 8/27/2014
Oh I loved Molly and Arthur's response. It was different than the norm, but in this case believable :)
Errorz chapter 12 . 6/10/2014
Great story. You defintly need to update more this story is the best one ive seen.
Tinker7899 chapter 12 . 6/10/2014
The story is so goood please update it...
Guest chapter 9 . 3/26/2014
The grammatical errors do distract. Sorry, my computer went a little crazy
Guest chapter 9 . 3/26/2014
I think Arthur would be calm about it, but Molly would've blown up at them - until Arthur patiently reminded her that they themselves had been rather... er... active at Harry's and Ginny's ages.

Harry and Ginny (though in my opinion too young for such 'activities') did act responsibly and used protection. Harry should have performed an extra spell on himself every time they were intimate as an extra precaution, but I well know how fast things can go when you are caught up in passion. Your needs proceeds your logic. I think your story flows well. The grammatical errors do ditr
20Chloe02 chapter 12 . 1/19/2014
I'm not saying this is everybody, but many people comment on the spelling or grammar. It doesn't matter about all of that crap, it matters whether the story, plot and characters are good. SO JUST READ THE GODDAMN STORY!
20Chloe02 chapter 12 . 1/19/2014
Please carry on, I wanna know what happens... How do they hunt the horcruxes with a baby on the way? This is really really good, the best Harry Potter fanfic I have read. Please update!
Lilykees chapter 12 . 1/13/2014
I really like this story. I hope not only do Harry and Ginny marry but they also bond as well. I am looking forward to the next chapter.
HogoshaTsuki chapter 12 . 1/12/2014
Loving the story and I like where it is going keep up the good work.
Mei fa-chan chapter 12 . 1/11/2014