Reviews for Predictability
sydneysages chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Mad, that was really good! I love this pairing [though, um, I don't know what the quote was] and I really liked how you wrote it.

It was a cool idea, to have Molly characterised as she was, as well as the whole list thing, and how she only loves or hates things: it was a really nice way to write it!

Great job!

vicky xx
keep my issues drawn chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
How dead I am from the Amazingness [shush, that is a word] at this fic can't be expressed with words.

But wow. Just omg this was so beautiful, and I actually can't see Mollsander in any other way than you write it, because just ugh your fics are so perfect and it's not fair that you can write so well and ordinary mortals just look up at you like "who is this amazing being"

Okay, I tend to be a little hyper in reviews. Just ask Vicky.

/Le trying to be sane

I loved Lysander in this. He was just amazing, and I loved how he made a list of things she liked, and then at the end he was on the list, omg.

Just I loved the fluff and your writing and how the fic progressed and the Mollsander. Amazing Jon! :D &hearts
Julia Claire chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I really, really liked this, Mad! I loved the whole stlye you wrote it in, with Lysander's narration, and I really liked your Lysander and Molly. I love how Lysander noticed Molly seemed a little hurt by Lorcan's comment and then spent his time making a list of all the things he realized Molly liked. That was super cute, especially with the lines like, "Along with coffee, he adds 'embarrassing other people, namely Lysander' to the list. (He doesn't question the fact that he uses third person, because he tends to do that a lot.)" (which was just so adorable). And I really liked how clueless he was that she liked (loved) him. Nice work on this! :)
Totally Kowalski chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
They're a cute couple:)
spinning round in teacups chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Ohmygosh. You are a flawless writer, who has just made me fall in love with Molly. As in not literally, but the fact that I always used to picture her as a plain, uninteresting girl, your story has changed that completely.
k chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
adorable :D
mariposablossom chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I absolutely love the fact that you were inspired by that Jade quote! As soon as I read that I knew this was going to be a great oneshot. And I was right!

You're definitely my favorite Mollysander writer out of this whole fandom :)