Reviews for Entourage
KrapyKocaineKlub chapter 23 . 7/17
Seriously Dude! Don't abandon this potential masterpiece!
KrapyKocaineKlub chapter 23 . 7/14
Now this is probably the best fanfic I have read in a very long time! Now, the sooner Naruto gets the hell out of that shithole filled with cocksuckers, the better! Cause then he can be free to do whatever he wants, go back to a place that actually gives a damn about him, and kick the shit out of the jackass trying to steal his girl! So please... UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
NightFury109 chapter 23 . 5/21
Just started reading this only to find how much I love it. On a side note, is Naruto not able to get summoned away? Does Pansy no longer have the necklace? Also, when Naruto was argueing with Jiraiya, would mentioning Kushina effect that part in anyway?
Lerris chapter 1 . 3/15
So far this doesn't seem to be working. It is probably inadvisable to bring much stronger characters from one universe to another. It unbalances things too much. Naruto alone could pretty much kill all the bad guys without breaking a sweat. A Jounin Naruto definitely could. A Jounin Naruto who knows an A-rank assassination Jutsu and can access the Kyuubi's chakra at will could cake walk through it. (I noticed that oddly Naruto ran out of chakra when using Chidori, which is actually strange, given how he can spam shadow clones.) A Jounin Naruto, plus Kyuubi, plus magic should be able to pretty much stomp everything, sooner or later. Heck the hat even called him smart, which is not really Naruto's top skill.
BartWLewis chapter 23 . 3/6
Love to story. I can't wait to see Naruto kick some ass, kill some bastards, and get back to his friends.

Will Naruto return before the next school year at Hogwarts, or will it be a couple?
BartWLewis chapter 11 . 3/6
Awesome. Can't wait for more.
Please write more. This story is just amazing. Only if there were more to the story
Will of Lucifer chapter 23 . 2/17
OMG I BEG OF YOU MOOAAAAR.
It is sooooo gooood. I never thought this x over whould work because naruto allways protected harry but this is THE best fanfic I have read in about 2 years. Don't let it stop here I beg of you ;-;
amlankumaracharya chapter 23 . 2/6
I am eagerly waiting for the next chapter. Don't forget to surprise me.
SilverShadow138 chapter 23 . 1/29
I've re-read this a bunch of times and it's still my favorite story. Update this, man.
The Rebel Slytherin chapter 1 . 1/24
So far it's a well written story and an interesting read.
SliverWolfAlpha chapter 23 . 1/3
Naruto kick everyone ass and then kick that kid ass who is trying to bang your girlfriend
RamenofShadows chapter 23 . 1/1
please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update this. story PLEASE!
T-T
draco7347 chapter 23 . 11/18/2015
love this story cant wait till new chapters
Velial13 chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
Man, where are you?! It as more than half a year already, so I decided to re-read it, it's awesome...