Reviews for Entourage
Ryuunoshin chapter 3 . 3/7
I kinda like it but then I kinda don't. It's a good story so far and the grammer is good. The thing I don't like is Naruto himself and sometimes the Ron bash. Naruto as shown seems a bit crude and only cares for himself and those he finds nice to him. I understand that this incarnation of Naruto is very different cause of his past and experience making him ooc.

The Ron being a dick is very weird for me cause I don't understand why he automatically assumes and judges people and how he acts so mean to make the "reader" dislike him.

The thing about this chapter makes me dislike about Naruto is how selfish and selfless he can be. He stands up for Hermione but then he knows he could have saved Neville but he choose not to. Plus when he went along with Drako throwing that ball around messing with Harry. He's nice but then one moment he turns into a dick.

The frustration of seeing Naruto and his bipolar personality is what ruins some moments throughout the story and how he interacts with others around him being nice to mean in a instant.
KrapyKocaineKlub chapter 25 . 2/25
I'm just here to say that I get it, you like to enjoy your free time, I respect anybody who does. But I'd still like an update every once in a while if that's okay to ask. I also want to say that even if this story does take a while to update from time to time, I'll be sticking around to see it through to the end, no matter how long it takes.
xiaomaome101Gmail.com chapter 1 . 2/13
...umm... just saying, i do not want to criticize, but when u used pansy as the paring, did u have in mind the pansy from the movies or illustrations by fans?
Theringoffog chapter 25 . 1/29
I love this story pleas up date it more
KrapyKocaineKlub chapter 25 . 1/22
Note: I've been meaning to post this as soon as I saw I new chapter.

Holy Crap! New Chapter! Now the plot is thickening! Yay! This is one of the best Christmas presents! Oh, And Naruto, you are one crazy son of a bitch!

By the way Jiraiya, I just want to say that I wish you luck scouring the next 300,000 square miles for the next 50 YEARS trying to hunt down your godson. Cause like me, he's pretty much at a undisclosed location where you can't find him. So I'm gonna enjoy watching you fail while laughing my ass off.
Polaruspax chapter 1 . 1/15
the first paragraph fucking killed this story. you gave him the curse mark. you. GAVE. HIM. A. CURSE. MARK. fucking die in fire. I want every single fucking cunt who gives naruto that pathetic mark to die in fire! There is no point in it. All it does is ruin the story and literally kill anything good about it. I can bet you all the money on earth you will have it affect him in some fucking retarded way and make it so he either is tempted to go to either of the snake fuckers from these two worlds. fuck you. you have no fucking imagination.
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 2 . 1/13
Great Chapter. The Bet Between Draco And Naruto Was Hilarious xD
Chupii chapter 25 . 1/11
at first i was skeptical of this story as i didnt like the idea of the elemental nations being in the same world/dimension as earth. i would rather have had the worlds seperated and magic send owls to naruto and portkey to the narutoverse. im half expecting ninja/anbu to rockup in london/hogwarts. your writing style is very very good and easy to read. im hoping due to mention of the CRA that naruto will be in a relationahip with pansy/CAMILLE and hermione. would love this.
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 1 . 1/9
Looks Interesting, I'm Looking Forward To Reading More :)
Velial13 chapter 25 . 1/3
Oh man, you're still alive! I've reread the whole story from the beginning, still awesome, thanks for new chapters, waiting for more, good luck!
White fox16 chapter 25 . 12/31/2016
Just read this chapter and loved it and Pansy will give Naruto an earful fo sure if/when she finds out.
Internal.Creation.Engine chapter 25 . 12/31/2016
Ooooooooh... Pansy is going to be pissed when she finds out what he did this time.
Andod chapter 25 . 12/30/2016
Love this story, started it last night and just finished reading it now. I'm really interested to see how the story progresses for Naruto there are so many possibilities, will he still train as a shinobi? Will he meet itachi again and if so what sort of reunion will it be? I can't wait to read more. I was hoping for a Naruto/Hermione pairing but oh well, I'm sure it's not too late to change that ;) Just kidding, keep writing the way you have been because this deserves more views.
wiseotaku37 chapter 25 . 12/29/2016
Honestly the only thing I find a bit wrong is That a bunch of 12-13 year olds are cursing and threatening each other's and each others family's so casually. Stack might be Patrick but when he was 12 he wasn't out for weakly blood literally. Other then that love the story,
BartWLewis chapter 25 . 12/28/2016