Reviews for Entourage
Marvelous Pathetic chapter 16 . 11/26/2021
You gonna get your hands cut, breaking window and climbing on broken shards. Camilie is 15 ,right? Oh lord, a girl driver. So why not used genjutsu when cop pulled ll the group over? Wait did something happen, or I forgot about the ending at book one already? I need to reread that chapter again. Hmmm
Marvelous Pathetic chapter 15 . 11/26/2021
Ah I think this is getting to long just for book one and characters building (?) I just want to see how Naruto grow and develop as a character in Harry Potter crossover. From a cruel meanie to a cruel meanie with a girlfriend :P
Marvelous Pathetic chapter 14 . 11/25/2021
Marvelous Pathetic chapter 13 . 11/25/2021
Marvelous Pathetic chapter 10 . 11/25/2021
Marvelous Pathetic chapter 9 . 11/25/2021
Nice chapter, still filler though, but a good filler nevertheless.
Marvelous Pathetic chapter 8 . 11/25/2021
Nice, Pansy’s dad seems believable like he’s a real person. I meant I met someone like him before so yeah, nice. Seem like a good dad too. Theodore’s stories aren’t interesting though, might be cause I didn’t interest in his character at all. Nice filler chapter though.
Marvelous Pathetic chapter 7 . 11/25/2021
‘Adrian PuceyPansy ParkinsonLongbottom’ dammit jk rowling your naming imagination got drained by the story or what lol.

wow. This chapter is before GTA V. This chap was made in 2013! Thanks for continuing this story for such a long time then!
Marvelous Pathetic chapter 6 . 11/25/2021
Nice. Your reasoning for Daphne Greengrass is ok, I understand that, but she’s 11 how did she have bf(s)? Maybe I misunderstood some parts lol. Naruto’s friendship with Draco feel natural, good job.

Nice chapter.
Marvelous Pathetic chapter 5 . 11/25/2021
Naruto seems cruel and unforgiving, ah yes, the genjutsu, I thought so.

“Naruto pulled the blade out of guy’s throat.” Eww, Anko is really a bad influence.

Oh he was merging with his other personality.
Nice chapter.
Marvelous Pathetic chapter 4 . 11/24/2021
Marvelous Pathetic chapter 3 . 11/24/2021
Marvelous Pathetic chapter 2 . 11/24/2021
Marvelous Pathetic chapter 1 . 11/24/2021
First time reading this story, I’m confused about Naruto power level, how strong is he physically? Did Kakashi taught his shadow clone and its memory transfer ability (whether Naruto learn it on his own or not)

Naruto sound mature for a 12 years old(?), probably because kakashi.
demoncreater2002 chapter 27 . 11/19/2021
It’s been a awhile. I enjoyed this chapter. Please post soon!
454 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »