Reviews for Entourage
CortezGokuFusion chapter 15 . 9/20/2012
Lmao "fuck you, Mario, you cunt!" oh man I know how he feels except I say "Damit Boswer you lizard lesbian transvestite!" lol good chapter all in all
CrimsonGodmode chapter 16 . 9/15/2012
Good... Write faster! I needs a good story to entertain meh!
Zirocks chapter 16 . 9/15/2012
Loving the story man, nice to see Harry growing a spine and the Dursely's getting what for. Can't wait to find out some more between Snape and Kushina. Keep up the good work. :)
Tobi Fan 321 chapter 16 . 9/14/2012
Hahaha! Great chapter as always man! No questions this time. Just want to wish you good luck with school. Have a nice year! (_)
Tachi Kagahara chapter 16 . 9/14/2012
Woot good update! But why didn't Hermione go with Naru and Har? Can't wait for the next chap so please update soon!
Fighting Joe chapter 16 . 9/14/2012
Awesome Chapter even if it was a little late and I'm not being a kiss ass. Also hilarious with
Naruto and the Dursleys. He kicked Dudley's ass and we all love him for it. Great decision on the Parseltounge ability with Naruto. Finally can't wait to see the story between snape and Kushina (but not too much like those flashbacks I hope)
War Sage chapter 16 . 9/14/2012
great chapter
El Frijolero chapter 16 . 9/13/2012
Nice chapter i hope you update soon
Soulhope The Wolf chapter 16 . 9/13/2012
nice pore girls though.
kewllewk chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
what the fuck man? your first chapter was great, and I was looking forward to reading more, than I click "next" and BAM! chunk paragraphs and hundreds of formatting errors. what the hell happened?
delphinous chapter 11 . 9/7/2012
i actually play the flute and it's really hard. you honestly cannot even get it to make a sound, much less a note, unless you've been trained in how to properly blow a stream of air into it. this particular scene in cannon just made me so sad.
i actually like your story so far, i just felt like ranting about the cannon scene that spawned this
Houto chapter 15 . 9/4/2012
Greetings. I find it amusing that I found this story on my birthday the same day it's updated XD
Tis an interesting story and I have enjoyed it greatly. Thanks for the unintentional birthday present _
Looking forward to further plot development, same goes fer characters.
NamiNavigator chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I like it. It's not a standard crossover, and it's even more different with Naruto being in Slytherin. I can't wait to see how the rest plays out. _ Have a nice day.
Soulhope The Wolf chapter 15 . 9/1/2012
Nice cant wate for Dudley's wedgy from hell.
Soulhope The Wolf chapter 11 . 9/1/2012
I'd prefer naru/pan/herm. Like how it's going sofar
459 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »