Reviews for Entourage
stan chapter 4 . 5/3/2012
great chapter.
El Frijolero chapter 4 . 5/1/2012
Nice chapter i hope you update soon
cools325 chapter 4 . 4/29/2012
good chapter. for the pairing i say both but if you only do one, Hermione.
tstoldt chapter 4 . 4/29/2012
Omg just found this fic and this is great I love it please update again soon this is a welcome addition to my favorite list
HatinLife chapter 4 . 4/29/2012
I wonder what Naruto will do to that troll. If I were him, I put a 'lovely' Genjutsu on her to make her either make a complete embarrassment out of herself, or have her being tortured. I want to say that they're cowards for picking on a girl who just happened to be there and had nothing to do with what Naruto said or did, but at the same token, said troll was just there when Naruto started with the Seventh Year. So, I'd take most of my angression out on her boyfriend and his friends, and then ensnare every girl in an illusion to make them relive their most fears over and over, or something completely embarrassing. Anyways, great chapter! Later.
HatinLife chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
Okay, that ending was good! As soon as Naruto called Ron a "Duche Bag" I was laughing my ass off because the kid probably didn't even know what one was! And low and behold, that's exactly what he asks! LOL! Anyways, I am curious as to what powers Naruto will have and why the entirety of the Professor Faculty went rigid at the mention of his last name. If it were me, my ass would have been in the library looking up my family history. Its always good to know where you come from.

I am also curious as to what will become of Naruto's relationship with Pansy and Hermione. As he seems to favor both. I would also imagine the Kitsunes are something that are common knowledge in the Wizarding World, so if Harry can communicate with Snakes, why can't Naruto communicate with Kitsunes and Foxes? Anyways, great chapter and I look forward to catching up. Later.
ruhiko chapter 4 . 4/28/2012
Yeah go NARUTO~! Go kick their ass~! O Wonderful chapter~! .
Tobi Fan 321 chapter 4 . 4/28/2012
Great chapter! Hope you update soon!
War Sage chapter 4 . 4/28/2012
good chapter and cant wait to find out the pairing.
tabbris86 chapter 4 . 4/27/2012
I love this story. specially the way naruto interact with the other characters. Also i like the way harry keep to himself i want to see how he change as the story progresses. In relationship i see potential in both and can tell that no matter what both girls are going to continue been important. I would be lying if i tell you i didn't prefer hermione, it just seem that she would be the one to grow more in a relationship with Naruto, although i don't think she would be able to tone him down much, i would like to see her influence in him. I also want to see how character from the other house react to naruto (puff would be easy prey for him and Naruto will drive claws crazy)

Once more love your story!
Fighting Joe chapter 4 . 4/27/2012
Once again you have exceeded my expectations. If it's you you could actually make a great chapter in only 2000 words ( my honest opinion). Try to cut back a little more on the flashbacks please. Also I honestly can't decide who to vote for in the paring on on side you have Hermoine shy,innocent,fun to tease, and a major fan favorite but on the other theirs Pansy who seems the most likely yo get along with Naruto and his style. I do not envy your position on who to chose because that for me is just hard. Finally completly understand with the no spoiler and hope you update soon.
CroissantLikeScone chapter 4 . 4/27/2012
I like this story honesty I do, but you should might consider about a beta reader. Sure they're minor mistake not to be considered as much like saying "are" instead of "our" and capitalizing mistakes here and there. I'm just saying put a beta reader in consideration. Not trying to be a troll or a flammer or anything just my thoughts.
Ramen junky chapter 4 . 4/27/2012
awwww naruto and hermione getting closser too! I'm up for that pairing, maybe a harem?
Fighting Joe chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
You have the only brilliant Naruto/Harry Potter story in the entire website. (seriously everything else sucks). I hope that you will seriously change up the story as you've been doing unlike others who will just go with everything like in the movies and have so few changes that don't mean jack. Also will naruto be loyal to Dumbledore and be a double agent like Snape while pretending to serve Voldemort or will he be a wildcard ( I hope you don't plan to actually have naruto serve that a**hole) .Hope you update soon
Negi Atsui chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
This story is so out of the norm of most Nauto x Harry Potter stories, and I'm loving it
459 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 .. Last Next »