Reviews for Entourage
Marvelous Pathetic chapter 4 . 11/24/2021
Marvelous Pathetic chapter 3 . 11/24/2021
Marvelous Pathetic chapter 2 . 11/24/2021
Marvelous Pathetic chapter 1 . 11/24/2021
First time reading this story, I’m confused about Naruto power level, how strong is he physically? Did Kakashi taught his shadow clone and its memory transfer ability (whether Naruto learn it on his own or not)

Naruto sound mature for a 12 years old(?), probably because kakashi.
demoncreater2002 chapter 27 . 11/19/2021
It’s been a awhile. I enjoyed this chapter. Please post soon!
Sazi94 chapter 27 . 10/20/2021
Nice chapter. It was good you had Naruto interact with someone else in the form of Neville instead of his close friends this time. Thanks for updating this story.
Downbeatfan4201 chapter 27 . 10/20/2021
This is gold, thank you for continuing it even if it was just to get something out there.
Omegahiro chapter 27 . 10/19/2021
Yay your back I missed this honestly I like the reality of it so good job and I hope your doing well
fadingaspect chapter 3 . 10/6/2021
yeah the plot was interesting at first but respectfully you kinga lost me.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/2/2021
I just can‘t read it anymore, I’m sorry. But this naruto just allowed everyone to walk all over him like a weak fool. If you are a girl, better become lesbian because no guy is gonna want you with world views like that. If your a guy, get to a therapist fast, you’d really benefit from that
Otaku-king-389 chapter 14 . 9/29/2021
Still waiting for the day this gets updated
crea9587 chapter 3 . 9/27/2021
A fresh and interesting take on this genre.

But formatting could use some work.

Still good job.

Overall, it is an enjoyable read-through.

Thank you and have a good rest of the day

Keep it up:)
PitsOfHell chapter 9 . 9/26/2021
Don't know why, but the ending made me all giggly inside.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/9/2021
This is dissapointing. The MC has no backbone or real character at all. It shows just how bad you are at writing
Guest chapter 26 . 9/6/2021
Una de las mejores historia que e leído y espero que subas nuevos capítulos del fic
459 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »