Reviews for Entourage
ruhiko chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
Yay Naruto is the seeker~! I'm neutral to Harry but I LOVE Naruto a lot more~! O Looking forward to your next AWESOME chapter~! .
Minora chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
Amazing. i'm surprised you don't have more reviews.
alchemists19 chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
one of the better hp/Naruto crossovers out there and can't wait got more
munesanzune chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
I enjoyed reading this. It hurt my eyes a bit. It may be in paragraphs but some are a bit too long, giving me the illusion of a wall of texts.
Turais chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
great story.., :)
LeeArt chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
Naruto the bad boy, nice one

I was hoping that this will be Naruto/Hermione instead of Naruto/Pansy, she is too annoying for Naruto

I hope Naruto will crush Ron for his attitude and though Hermione was hoping to make some friends with her own house, I hope that she is always with Naruto no matter what

Please update soon
Tobi Fan 321 chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
Great chapter! Though which card game were the guys playing? Hope you update soon!
Tobi Fan 321 chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
good job! You obviously know where your going with this which is really good.
Tobi Fan 321 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Nice! I like the idea you have there and how you illustrated it.
dimestorenovel chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
great chapter love how you had naruto lay ron out
Silver Frostwolf chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
This have to be by the greatest Harry/Naruto cross-over ever. I mean most of the cross-overs i see is naruto roaming the world or at a different school than hogwarts. Most of them takes place during the 3rd and above years.

Anyway great chapter and looking forward to the next chapter. Wonder how its going to turn out when they find Naruto being in the Griffindor dorm-rooms.

Wolf out _
redkama chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
not bad funny hope you go n/h
chobits909 chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
Lol interesting! I definitely want to see where this goes... Never read a naruto/hp with this angle before, lols.. Good luck with writing :)
Ramen junky chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
hehehehehhahahaahha!oh "What's a douche bag?" he says i busted a gut yo!pece of up the AWSOME work yo.
War Sage chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
can't wait for more and thanks for answering my question
459 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 Next »