Reviews for Entourage
scione chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
i like your story keep yp fine job.
Because I can do it better chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Interesting story

And good job with getting an idea that's not "protect Harry"mission
Kuraihikaru chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I thought it was interesting so far. It's definitely original, and I like your writing style. I hope to see an update and see where you take things.
War Sage chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Is this going to be a narutoxHermione
Pentagraham-crackers chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
UPDATE! I think you should make Naruto and/or Draco the third part of the "Golden Trio" Instead of Ron. Just Sayin' Any way your story is really good so far. And as I implied before I would love for you to post another chapter.
alien7676 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Well, despite in my opinion being a little chaotic i think it can develop into a very nice story, I would like to read some more of it. But I couldn't help but notice characters you put your story under and please, don't let this story become ANOTHER yaoi... :(
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
You know it was mentioned in the fourth book of Harry Potter that there were magic schools all over the world. Including one in Japan that JK revealed to be called MahouTokoro. Dude, it doesn't matter if you change Naruto's backstory to have one of his parents come from Hogwarts or any relative for that matter. No school-magic or otherwise reaches out further than their district.

And seriously- cool, emo Naruto who is actually talented isn't really Naruto anymore. You're making him more like Minato and it has been stated and implied that not only does Naruto has his mother's face but Tsunade mentioned he has his mother's ninjutsu style and let's not forget they both have the tics and aren't the smartest and or most skilled of the bunch. Hell, Kushina even liked to do pranks (mentioned in the data book). That tells you already Naruto is way more like his mother.
anonymous reader chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Hi.

I think the plot of your story could turn out interesting, but I want to give you some criticism for now:

- You sometimes use the wrong words (like their, they're)

- I think the story would be a lot more interesting if it went a little slower. Now every action is told in just a sentence, and that's it... (at least I had the feeling). I'm not saying to put more scenes in it, just put some juice in the ones that you want to write.

- For example the conversation with Kyuubi could have been a lot more interesting, if they (or at least Kyuubi) hadn't told Naruto why he wants his conditions... the whole explanation took the fun out of the conversation

- I kind of had the feeling that there wasn't much difference between all the characters... I don't know if you already do it, but before thinking of actions of a character: define them, and look at what they think, feel, and so on, like canon-Draco probably wouldn't have looked at Naruto a second time because he didn't know what a pureblood is (in the books harry was just too famous and interesting to be ignored, but naruto doesn't have this bonus)

Yeah, that's it.. I hope this critique helps you a little in getting more reviews! :) Have fun writing.
actionliker chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
very nice, can't believe this havent gotten at least 6 reviews yet by now, update soon
459 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31