Reviews for Entourage
Skye-o chapter 5 . 8/21/2021
I somehow think that this Naruto and Trevor from gta are friends...
Dissapointed chapter 1 . 6/30/2021
I am very sorry, Mr. Author, but my bullshit-o-meter can't handle the strain your fanfic is putting him under. I get the deep-seated desire to simply let go and be wild with your imagination but merging Naruto with Harry Potter? You are one crazily dim cookie, aren't'cha?
Guest chapter 26 . 6/26/2021
Lamento tu perdida, son cosas con mas que no tenemos control y que simplemente suceden, solo te puedo desear animos y que no lo pienses como una despedida, sino como un asta luego y que aprecies todos los momentos tanto felices como tristes, ya que pienso que esa persona siempre estará contigo mientras aun lo recuerdes.
Kage chapter 3 . 6/22/2021
God job bro :3
Medina chapter 26 . 6/22/2021
Es una lastima que hayas abandonado está historia, con lo buena que era, ojalá que un día la continúes, suerte
Siz chapter 9 . 5/26/2021
I think most of the flashback starts with Naruto, kakashi or something like the bandit in chapter 9
Ricee chapter 2 . 4/11/2021
this... really isn't an enjoyable read, sorry
All for anime chapter 26 . 3/30/2021
You can't imagine how happy I am to see you coming back with a new chapter. I can't wait to see the rest. That aside, I'm truly sorry for your friend, I bet he was a great person. Take all the time you need for continuing the story. Your life comes first.
Never give up!
Otaku-king-389 chapter 7 . 3/16/2021
I’m glad I found such an amazing story it’s so well written that I’d swearit was the original
Sazi94 chapter 26 . 3/16/2021
Welcome back. My condolences about your friend. Thanks for still finding the strength to keep up this story. Thanks a lot. Stay safe and well
Mr.Heller chapter 26 . 3/15/2021
Holy Mother of science, you're back! My condolences for your friend. And welcome, welcome back to you! I missed this story a lot, you can't even imagine how much better my day became with these news. Thank you for coming back!
AkagamiDKurze chapter 26 . 3/15/2021
holy hell did not expect an update glad your back and sorry for your loss.

im looking forward any further installments
Omegahiro chapter 26 . 3/14/2021
YAY YOUR BACK YAY! I hope you feel better and I’m sorry for you loss I hope this story gives you memories of them and empowers you to move on and you can do this I believe in you
KratostheLycan chapter 3 . 2/18/2021
"He looked around and noticed it was pouring rain", "He took off his jumper and tie so they would get wet"?
Omegahiro chapter 25 . 12/12/2020
Please continue this this is the best one I’ve ever read and you were doing so well please
459 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »