Reviews for Entourage
Siz chapter 9 . 5/26/2021
I think most of the flashback starts with Naruto, kakashi or something like the bandit in chapter 9
Ricee chapter 2 . 4/11/2021
this... really isn't an enjoyable read, sorry
All for anime chapter 26 . 3/30/2021
You can't imagine how happy I am to see you coming back with a new chapter. I can't wait to see the rest. That aside, I'm truly sorry for your friend, I bet he was a great person. Take all the time you need for continuing the story. Your life comes first.
Never give up!
Otaku-king-389 chapter 7 . 3/16/2021
I’m glad I found such an amazing story it’s so well written that I’d swearit was the original
Sazi94 chapter 26 . 3/16/2021
Welcome back. My condolences about your friend. Thanks for still finding the strength to keep up this story. Thanks a lot. Stay safe and well
Mr.Heller chapter 26 . 3/15/2021
Holy Mother of science, you're back! My condolences for your friend. And welcome, welcome back to you! I missed this story a lot, you can't even imagine how much better my day became with these news. Thank you for coming back!
KukanKing chapter 26 . 3/15/2021
holy hell did not expect an update glad your back and sorry for your loss.

im looking forward any further installments
Omegahiro chapter 26 . 3/14/2021
YAY YOUR BACK YAY! I hope you feel better and I’m sorry for you loss I hope this story gives you memories of them and empowers you to move on and you can do this I believe in you
KratostheLycan chapter 3 . 2/18/2021
"He looked around and noticed it was pouring rain", "He took off his jumper and tie so they would get wet"?
Omegahiro chapter 25 . 12/12/2020
Please continue this this is the best one I’ve ever read and you were doing so well please
Mr.Heller chapter 24 . 10/2/2020
I'll never stop waiting.
Eldrago chapter 3 . 8/2/2020
Hey man, your story is awesome as compared others I have read
Alexander Black V chapter 1 . 1/2/2020
Update bitch
All for anime chapter 25 . 12/7/2019
Dear author,
I want to tell you that your story is absolutely amazing! Everything is so interesting! I love the way you depict Naruto as a character and his struggles in the Potterverse. The fact that he is sorted in house Slytherin makes it even more interesting, in my opinion, that if he was put in Gryffindor. He is kinda the opposite that you would expect in a Slytherin. He interact with Muggles, doesn't really care what blood you are, makes friendships with people, is protective of who he held dear, etc. His relationship with other Slytherins is the best thing in this story. Malfoy is a very good friend and is more sympathetic than in the original work. Theodore and Blaise are just too hilarious. It's fun to see them act as normal teenagers. Pansy is just too lovable. Not because of her attitude, but because you made her a sympathetic character just like Malfoy. You can see that she have a soft side and that she REALLY likes Naruto. Naruto also seems to like her. His final goodbye to her was emotional and you can see they probably want to become more than friends but Naruto won't allow that for her sake. He's hurt inside because he's afraid to love someone since nobody ever seemed to show him any sign of love before, perhaps he's also afraid to be loved since he doesn't know where it's going to bring him. Naruto now realize that his place belongs at the side of friends and Pansy at Hogwarts.
Concerning the arcs of the story, really well done. I liked the ending of the Philosopher stone arc where Slytherin is winning the house cup instead of Griffyndor. It was a real dick move from Dumbledore in the movie to make them think that they won while he decided to abrutly give the win to Griffyndor.
The Chamber of Secrets arc, while not finished in your story, is my FAVORITE movie from the series. The idea of Naruto eventually finding the Chamber is freakin interesting. Naruto speaking Parseltongue seems badass. Also, does Pansy I've found Tom Riddle diary? It would make sense since she could find comfort in the journal since Naruto has left Hogwarts. Voldemort will surely try to manipulate her to open the Chamber.
To finish, I also wanted to tell you what will you decide with the future of the story? Personally, I wish that you could AT LEAST finish the Chamber of Secrets arc. This story is too good to be abandonned. This is probably the greatest Naruto/Harry Potter crossover E.V.E.R! If you wish to abandon it, please at least write an author's note to make us know. That's all I would ask for that. I know it's been some years since you last updated (3 years from this December 28), but I still have hope that you will eventually update. Some authors are coming back and start writing some years later. Just let us know, for all the people who followed your journey with this great masterpiece of a fic. When I think about it, with your blessing, could I write the final chapters of this arc if you eventually decide to not come back? I will credit you as the original author. I will try my best, even if I know I can't possibly reach your talent and humor in your writing. But honestly, I would prefer it would be you who will continue. I don't know if you will read this review, but know that I will always remember this great fic. Never give up!
Phazonic Steel chapter 4 . 4/4/2019
Dumbledore is hands down my favorite character be it movie or this
454 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »