Reviews for Entourage
White fox16 chapter 25 . 12/31/2016
Just read this chapter and loved it and Pansy will give Naruto an earful fo sure if/when she finds out.
Internal.Creation.Engine chapter 25 . 12/31/2016
Ooooooooh... Pansy is going to be pissed when she finds out what he did this time.
Andod chapter 25 . 12/30/2016
Love this story, started it last night and just finished reading it now. I'm really interested to see how the story progresses for Naruto there are so many possibilities, will he still train as a shinobi? Will he meet itachi again and if so what sort of reunion will it be? I can't wait to read more. I was hoping for a Naruto/Hermione pairing but oh well, I'm sure it's not too late to change that ;) Just kidding, keep writing the way you have been because this deserves more views.
wiseotaku37 chapter 25 . 12/29/2016
Honestly the only thing I find a bit wrong is That a bunch of 12-13 year olds are cursing and threatening each other's and each others family's so casually. Stack might be Patrick but when he was 12 he wasn't out for weakly blood literally. Other then that love the story,
Silvereye-BW chapter 25 . 12/28/2016
Cool update.
thor94 chapter 25 . 12/28/2016
interesting chapter. but almost no naruto.
can't wait next
War Sage chapter 25 . 12/28/2016
Great chapter and poor Liam
xWMx Alphonze chapter 25 . 12/28/2016
Hey I'm so happy you updated, not many Harry Potter and naruto crossovers have been recently plus I really like this story so hopefully you update soon. Have a great day and peace m8 3
Made from broken hearts chapter 25 . 12/28/2016
Great chapter more please
MGStarFire chapter 4 . 12/28/2016
I love this story so far and i love the way Naruto is developing relationships with hermione and pansy i hope he doesn't have to choose between them and he could have a relationship with both of them.
Now i'm not talking about a harem here just those three charactersi really hope this is how your story will develop.
RamenofShadows chapter 25 . 12/28/2016
Just read the final chapter am and now rereading. One of, if not the best Naruto and Harry Potter crossover ive read. Keep it up!
AkagamiDKurze chapter 25 . 12/28/2016
damn good chapter does this update mean your gonna go back to a regular schedule for this
Roland Tepes chapter 25 . 12/28/2016
This was a great chapter.
Please keep up the great work.
Roland Tepes chapter 24 . 12/27/2016
This was a great chapter.
Please keep up the great work.
Made from broken hearts chapter 24 . 12/25/2016