Reviews for Entourage
KrapyKocaineKlub chapter 24 . 12/23/2016
Like I said, I'm super excited that you're alive! But that being said, could you at least try to update this regularly, or just enough to let us know that you're still her?
buji chapter 24 . 12/17/2016
good story so far was expecting the fight to be Naruto using ginjutsu like he did with the robbers in the forest
Internal.Creation.Engine chapter 24 . 12/6/2016
omg ur alive ... great chap man update before christmas XD HAHAHA
fenixrojo36 chapter 24 . 11/27/2016
Sigue con la publicaciĆ³n
IDeathBladeI chapter 24 . 11/14/2016
My first and possibly favourite naruto x HP fanfiction. Keep up the good work! :)
White fox16 chapter 24 . 11/9/2016
Good to see your back. Chapter was okay.
KrapyKocaineKlub chapter 24 . 11/7/2016
OMG! You're actually back, I don't know how but I just knew you would! So excited to see where the story is gonna go now that you're back, and especially when I was running out of good fanfics to read!

P.S.; Oh, I also have a message for Naruto. When you get back to Hogwarts and find that Liam asshole, you know what to do (swipes finger across throat).
Pure Awesomeness chapter 24 . 10/30/2016
So glad you're back, you have written the best naruto/Harry potter crossover so far ever in my opinion, pls update way quicker than last time. Love the story.
Silvereye-BW chapter 24 . 10/27/2016
Jiarya is such a prick.
sad-mat-000 chapter 24 . 10/26/2016
cool. wandless magic was that? wandless magic soon maybe?
Guest chapter 24 . 10/25/2016
this scared me i've been listening to a song called hail mary since yesterday
DanteLeo chapter 23 . 10/25/2016
GOD FUCKING DAMNIT! IT"S BACK BABBBBYYYYYY!
Guest chapter 24 . 10/25/2016
Jiraiya seems far too ooc. He let Orochimaru go. But wants to kill Naruto?
StoryReigns96 chapter 24 . 10/24/2016
Could you explain Jiraiya's insistence on killing Naruto? He doesn't seem particularly interested in killing Orochimaru and he doesn't care about Sasuke. Why does the biggest pacifist in both series act so stubbornly? I imagine even if Naruto was a threat to Konoha, he would still be hesitant. As it stands now, attempting to kill Naruto is even counter productive. Naruto seems to be in the same boat as Tsunade was yet it was Jiraiya himself who cemented that disconnect.

Some clarification would be nice.

Great story by the way, I don't mean to bash your writing, especially considering its overall quality.
ABitterPill chapter 24 . 10/24/2016
Rather surprised Naruto outright killed Hinata. I despise the NaruHina pairing, but still rather surprised how coldly he did that. If he was going to do that, I figured he'd kill all the other members too. It doesn't make sense to leave them alive.
459 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »