Reviews for The Sweetest Sin
INUKAGFREAK13 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Oh wow. Im so loving this! Please continue!
fhgghggghh chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I like ur story. Please update it!
Raven-2010 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Very kinky steamy and unique I freaking love it, I have never read one like this before, keep up the amazing work thanks

Raven
Miko-sama chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
This story is very intriguing :) The concept of it makes me want to know where you're going to go with it. Nice work! :) You're very talented.

Oh, and I read your profile about all of your recommended fics. You should check out some fics by Elantina; her work is AMAZING. She just finished a story called Imminence, and it is one of the best stories on this site (besides yours, of course). Check her out if you're interested!

Update soon!

~Miko-sama
LovingMyKitsune chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
HELLZ YEAH, BEST FRIEND! This is going to be such an amazing story, I can feel it! I love the turmoil already!

I really hope you continue with this gem :) You know I will support you through it!
Danny Fenton's Girl chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
And say0mi_Saki does it again with another upcoming great story!
delicate caramel chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
It's inconvenient to login ff on my phone hahaha TT _ TT why can't it just save forever?

Anyway, wow, what a great prologue! It's definitely a very interesting and unique plot you seem to have, and I can't wait to see more! Please continue! :)

If Kikyo really *is* her mother (it's hard to tell sarcasm through text... It could be an older sister or something), then that is really freaky-all the better! _
jinulover chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
No...no no...don't take it down it seems really good...keep on writing...its good for the soul...lol jk...no but really don't take it down this seems like it would be an awesome story..keep up the great work
Inuyasha Lubby Kagome chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
i like it update soon
KittyMay chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Interesting... :)
kagome313 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I love it! She watches her MOM, and enjoys seeing her MOM'S lover? How more twisted can that get?

Normal fics are overrated babes - so continue with the weirdness - I LOVE THIS I FXXKING LOVE IT!

And i swear if u take it down I'M gonna take this idea n turn it into mines and in every chp, there's gonna be an A/N with me cussing the daylight AND nightlight outta u _ ((grumbles))

Don't take it down AND CONTINUE! I'll forgive u for not update ur other stuff O_O Honestly - i would! D
Secretmuch chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Keep writing! Sounds GREAT! Sooo yummy...
Blackdiamonds-16 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Omg! This is going to be AMAZING! just from the epilogue this seems like it will be... Just so yummy and full of scandal... I love it! Please continue... With all of your stories! I really enjoy your work!