Reviews for Hope from the Darkness
Bandaid chapter 27 . 10/29
So, its 5 years since this story was published, so I am guessing that you are done with it...which is a shame because I enjoyed it immensely, both times ..actually all three times I read it.

I have only two things to comment on neither of which will make you loose sleep.

First, your words when describing more than one of anyone/thing, tend to be " a lot ".
I found that grating, theres so many other ways, several, many, a great many, to name but a few. That is a minor thing, however,...

The second and most important comment isnt really directed at your work at all, at least not only your work..I get really irritated by commenters or reviews which prattle on about the " facts of the matter are.." like Shepard and the Vanguard thing you mentioned...its time all those people remembered this is a fictional work, about a character written by a scriptwriter and then made into pixels and code for a game...none of this is real people or real circumstances and it doesnt matter what an author decides for the work, its a story...and, in your case very well written, characters are engaging, the dialogue is good and the descriptive piees are done well..so if you are still using this site and decide to complete the work, you are doing an admirable job...better than I could and I know, my fiction is 2 years in the making and I havent completed a chapter yet...
Guest chapter 26 . 11/11/2016
Aw you haven't updated yet
HeavenlyCondemned chapter 24 . 9/21/2016
This has to be one of the best ME fics i have read in a while. Although I must argue about the Vanguard Class as it is in the first ME game. Its the class i stuck with through the entire trilogy. Hell even Wrex was a Vanguard type.
Guest chapter 26 . 5/28/2016
Update to the date?
helenGet chapter 26 . 8/3/2015
I love it.
Guest chapter 25 . 7/31/2015
U
0rainbowcookiez0 chapter 25 . 7/29/2015
please update soon i really love this story and i cant wait to continue reading it
helenGet chapter 25 . 2/9/2015
Nice, I love this, and it good to have you back!
Liv chapter 24 . 8/20/2014
Hey, just some friendly advice. The Cannibals are Batarians.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/19/2014
Thanks for responding! :)

We'll have to agree to disagree about the knowledge of the Vanguard class. I just loaded up Mass Effect (the first game) to double check and Vanguard is an option in it and is even in the manual. As for Shepard never hearing about it, I suppose some people never learn about things outside their own area and there are not many biotics to meet. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
where is next chapter, this is amazing!
Guest chapter 23 . 8/9/2014
It needs a LOT more Tristan/James.
Just my personal opinion. Other than that, fantastic story! I love the strong sisterly relationship the two have. Her attitude is funny and she's easily lovable from the beginning.
helenGet chapter 23 . 7/17/2014
this is fantastic, Can't you update more please?
KaeliRed chapter 23 . 5/27/2014
Great chapter. Yay James! I just love this story. Looking forward to reading your next one!
Guest chapter 23 . 5/26/2014
I don't see how any of the human crew members could have a biotic parent. The age of pregnancy would be very low.
Shepard not ever hearing of the vanguard classification is a bit silly. She has been in the military for over a decade and that is way to long to not know something that basic.