Reviews for Hope from the Darkness
helenGet chapter 25 . 2/9
Nice, I love this, and it good to have you back!
Liv chapter 24 . 8/20/2014
Hey, just some friendly advice. The Cannibals are Batarians.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/19/2014
Thanks for responding! :)

We'll have to agree to disagree about the knowledge of the Vanguard class. I just loaded up Mass Effect (the first game) to double check and Vanguard is an option in it and is even in the manual. As for Shepard never hearing about it, I suppose some people never learn about things outside their own area and there are not many biotics to meet. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
where is next chapter, this is amazing!
Guest chapter 23 . 8/9/2014
It needs a LOT more Tristan/James.
Just my personal opinion. Other than that, fantastic story! I love the strong sisterly relationship the two have. Her attitude is funny and she's easily lovable from the beginning.
helenGet chapter 23 . 7/17/2014
this is fantastic, Can't you update more please?
KaeliRed chapter 23 . 5/27/2014
Great chapter. Yay James! I just love this story. Looking forward to reading your next one!
Guest chapter 23 . 5/26/2014
I don't see how any of the human crew members could have a biotic parent. The age of pregnancy would be very low.
Shepard not ever hearing of the vanguard classification is a bit silly. She has been in the military for over a decade and that is way to long to not know something that basic.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
i don't want to be annoying at all, but i am pumped for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
THIS IS SO GOOOOOOD!
Guest chapter 18 . 3/23/2014
I love this story! I just started reading it a few days ago, but it's been a while since I've been this interested in a story. I'm only on ch. 18 but I love the fact that its primarily Tristan's point of view. Frankly, I've read my fair share of kaidan and shepard fanfics and its refreshing to have a story focusing more on this awesome character you created! I mean, even the game itself is focused on shep's point of view so seeing a new character moving through the world of mass effect while still staying somewhat close to the game and the characters we know and love is awesome. The only thing I want to see more of is romance between James and Tristan, this could be I'm a girl and I love that stuff so feel free to ignore me because I still love this story! You are an amazing writer and Tristan and her character development and journey are awesome! Keep up the good work!
KaeliRed chapter 21 . 1/3/2014
So great to read a new chapter for this story. Great chapter as always, absolutely loved James in this chapter it totally fit with my idea of him. Can't wait to read the next one - especially if there's more James :)
Mistress of Kickassery chapter 20 . 11/18/2013
This story is awesome and Trista is boss... nuff said.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/14/2013
I know the story us from Tristan's point of view, i just meant that the other characters aren't expanded on very much. I hope it hadn't come
across as mean before and if ut did I'm sorry. I'd suggest showing other characters point of view every so often but that's just me.
Thanks for the explanation about squad choices too, 'cause it was confusing me as well.
Crosses fingers for next update to be soon :)
Guest chapter 20 . 10/14/2013
For the B7 designation being for soldier class only, it says it in one of the original art books and labels Ashley as B7. The codex is where it states that only N7 can be worn on all uniforms and combat gear.