Reviews for The Fires Of Spring
jack-damian chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
aside from how show it is j'adore!
Queen Ceilidh chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
This is so sweet(like sugar, not when skateboarders talk). Athos and Elanor are such a perfectly matched couple. I love how precocious Elanor is. She definitely keeps everyone on their toes. I have a question. Is Aramis' first name Rene? Because I thought in "She's not you", Aramis was his first name and de Vannes was his last. I can just see poor Porthos trying to braid her hair-frustration! And poor Elanor for what the Cardinal's Gaurds did to her. I went to so many emotions in just this one chapter. When will the next chapter be up?
The Red Crayon chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
aaw i actually really enjoyed that! Great character portrayal and great story line. :P Splitting up the story with the line breaks was good and Elanor was brillaint! By far the best character! lol write more!

Keep on writing!

Yours sincerely,

The Red Crayon
Chloes-Cheese chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Awwwwww. That was precious. I really liked it. Sensitive!Aramis is wonderful. And yay Athos has somebody so he can stop brooding! Woo hoo. Cute story I enjoyed it and the other one with Elanor. Very sweet. Good job.
Knighted-Geek chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Just watched the movie and thought I might as well take a look at some of the fics. I'm glad I did. I really liked yours, perhaps a little fast paced but then it was very detailed, loved the romance from Elanor and I really enjoyed the ending :). Hope this review does mean the world. XD