Reviews for Viva La Vida
Madoka chapter 15 . 8/1/2014
well, too bad they can't be together but this is really a happy ending TT w TT
so beautiful
Guest chapter 13 . 10/1/2013
Amazing
Post more I love your writing
Kunikohime Madoka Tanuki chapter 13 . 9/19/2013
poor Anita, well Gilbert on the rescue! don't worry! the awesome Prussia will save her! but really, if i were her. i will cry as well, lucky my father is a good man & husband. anyway, don't keep ur reader waiting too long dear. i love this story from beginning. i hope u could do it til the end
Guest chapter 12 . 8/12/2013
When are you going to update I've been waiting since chapter12 came out.
Kunikohime Madoka Tanuki chapter 12 . 7/25/2013
that's crazy! but still...poor girl. Gilbert! hurry! u don't have much time! u gotta save her! well, go for her, boy!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/10/2013
Canga doesn't mean anything in Italian
Kuruyami chapter 11 . 7/7/2013
Please! Please, do continue! And mein gott, give Gilbert a happy ending!
turtlehoffmann2251 chapter 11 . 6/28/2013
Oh No!
sophiashyaway chapter 11 . 6/28/2013
Oh Shit... Cliff hanger why?!
crkossi chapter 11 . 6/28/2013
A really great chapter!
The last part reminded me of this movie I watched that was either a thriller or horror... I can't think of its name...
'Daddy's home.'
That gave me the shivers.
Nice and scary cliffhanger.
GEMfaerie chapter 10 . 6/22/2013
Well shit. How is it that Roth and Bahms can stalk them so well?
Kunikohime Madoka Tanuki chapter 10 . 6/19/2013
this is worst! Anita is in danger! Gilbert u better protect her! and whenever i read this fic, it really getting my nerve! update!
Kunikohime Madoka Tanuki chapter 9 . 6/17/2013
most of the rape case has the traumatic effect for the victims. if i was her, maybe i would feel the same. but as long as there's someone who love u for who u r, slowly the bad memories will be gone. i hope Anita will get more comfort than seduction from Gilbert. and awesome chapter! update!
Lucy's Dreamland chapter 8 . 6/12/2013
This is a really amazing story, I love it!
The OC is not over exaggerating nor are the other characters, the plot line seems to very interesting and the original characters are well portrayed and not too exaggerating as well!
Keep up the awesome work !
crkossi chapter 8 . 6/12/2013
I love this story! The characters are so interesting and well thought up of. The Hetalia characters are well protrayed. The plot is very interesting and just the whole concept of this story is awesome.
Not only that, you are actually one of the very few authors who can actually use great grammar and barely have even small spelling mistakes.

This is one of my top five favorite stories!

I think that people usually just favorite stories that have their favorite pairing or characters and don't really think about how well written it is.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »