Reviews for Harry Daniels and the Order of Shadows Bk 2
nintschibintschi chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Great chapter

shugokage chapter 5 . 3/26/2012
Quite excellent second part I can't wait for the rest!

One of your biggest supporters!

QHLuver chapter 5 . 3/25/2012
Great story, can't wait to read more!
AladdinIRL chapter 5 . 3/25/2012
Harry should learn parseltoungue

or already know it and not realise it
AladdinIRL chapter 5 . 3/25/2012
Harry should learn parseltoungue

or already know it and not realise it
xanimejunkie chapter 5 . 3/25/2012
I just finished reading the first story to this today. I'm so glad I'm reading your sequel now. What I find surprising about this story is the amount of reviews it's getting. I thought it would get a lot more considering how in-depth you are with each chapter

Can't wait for the next update. And I'll post a link to this on my Tumblr page tomorrow morning.
femalefarrier chapter 5 . 3/24/2012
love in the story
blackcallalily chapter 5 . 3/24/2012
awesome! hope you update soon!
917brat chapter 5 . 3/24/2012
Oh this is seriously ama serioulsy so please keep it up because I so can't wait to see what you are going to have happen next.
Proud Mudblood chapter 5 . 3/24/2012
Wait, I'm confused! How is Chris a parselmouth if Harry is the Boy-Who-Lived and had a piece of Voldemort's soul in him?
ReflectionsOfReality chapter 5 . 3/24/2012
Honestly I like that the two have gotten things as easily as they have, it means that the story is focused more on the plot rather than covering every minor detail of training. Introducing new magics are fun and interesting but some magic types have been gone over so much in fanfiction stories that they almost form a cannon all of their own. So maybe having a few challenges might add an interesting dynamic to the story BUT please don't sacrifice what they have already gained to create those challenges. Honestly I think that Harry and Hermione are a little handicapped when it comes to dealing with their peers as well as politics as their youth shows in their idealism with a firm eye on the way they should be as well as knowledge of where things are but not a whole lot of how to get between the two points.

Personally I have to wonder if the Shadow Walkers exist what other secret organizations might be around and what agendas they might have. Maybe not ones with completely contrary agendas but go about things in a different way. Heck when I first saw the bit about the Shadow Walkers in the last story I sort of thought it might be related to Ra's al Ghul's League of Shadows from the Batman series. I could easily see a more militant splinter group forming from the Shadow Walkers particularly if the magic wiped their memories of the Shadow Walkers when they left.

Now on a lighter note, prank ideas: The fidelus charm works by marking the boundaries of the secret to be hidden in a runes which is essentially why the charm works best on locations. Thinking a little outside the box though if other magic traditions are used it might be possible for someone casting the charm to use a representation of a secret to be hidden instead. Like lets say someone created a doll that had blood hair and the name of a person and then used that to cast the fidelus... say what would happen if someone like Snape's existence was hidden from the world? Or if the charm was cast on Dumbledore and the entire staff were able to be made the secret keeper so that the old man might not find out he is forgotten for some time. (There is precedence for multiple secret keepers considering that in the unmodified spell if the secret keeper dies all of those that know the secret become its keepers.)

Second idea, since Binns likes to talk about Goblins so much how hard would it be to get him to talk like a Goblin? Say cast a permanent spell on him that gets him to speak nothing but gobbledegook? How long would it take for someone to actually realise it and how long would it take to bring it to the staff's attention?

Feel free to use any idea in the review that you might like in part or all together,

Spear-of-the-doomed chapter 5 . 3/24/2012
The one thing I would have liked to see was the Flamels give Harry some books on Alchemy. It just sounds like something extra for him to try at some point down the road.
RRW chapter 5 . 3/24/2012
Loved what happened to those Ravenclaw bullies...I bet Cedric won't want Ms. Chang as a date knowing her true nature. Although I will say I think Mr. Snape has had enough. If you think about it, he was a victim of Dumbledore's "it was just a harmless prank" school of thought when he was a student in Hogwarts. Harry's father was a bully...and he got away with it and got the girl to boot. I don't think that Snape should be attacking the children of his tormentors, but I can understand why he is a bitter man. I honestly think that he and Harry have a lot in common, but they never took the time to really get to know each other. All of their interaction is really reacting to something the other said or did...but they never really understood where the person was coming from. Once he is no longer under Dumbledore's thumb, he could be a great ally to Harry.
Penny is wise chapter 5 . 3/24/2012
Awesome chapter. How is Chris a Parselmouth too? He's not the BWL so he shouldn't be a PM.
mizzrazz72 chapter 5 . 3/24/2012
Harry should have broke Dumbledore's wand than his arm.
201 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »