Reviews for Harry Daniels and the Order of Shadows Bk 2
Please Read my stuff chapter 5 . 4/1/2012
angel-finder-z chapter 5 . 3/29/2012
This is an amazing story I've read the first one and I love how you've portrayed harry. I can't wait to read the next chapter

*offers cookies to you*
wingedangel791 chapter 5 . 3/28/2012
Totally AWESOME! I love how you include of the real facts that happened into your story! Brilliantly done, plz update soon I'm waiting to find out what happens next!
Olaf74 chapter 5 . 3/27/2012
Please please please continue it!
AliceGirl6 chapter 5 . 3/27/2012
Great chapter!
Cringo chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
I'm not sure how to word this but I'm really hoping that Hermione stays unique in the way that she grasps the understanding of magic like Harry does. Adding Luna in the picture with the same grasp of magic to me is overkill. I love Luna and the brother/sister relationship with Harry and her...but please keep the uniqueness that Harry and Hermione share to just them.
nintschibintschi chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Great chapter

shugokage chapter 5 . 3/26/2012
Quite excellent second part I can't wait for the rest!

One of your biggest supporters!

QHLuver chapter 5 . 3/25/2012
Great story, can't wait to read more!
AladdinIRL chapter 5 . 3/25/2012
Harry should learn parseltoungue

or already know it and not realise it
AladdinIRL chapter 5 . 3/25/2012
Harry should learn parseltoungue

or already know it and not realise it
xanimejunkie chapter 5 . 3/25/2012
I just finished reading the first story to this today. I'm so glad I'm reading your sequel now. What I find surprising about this story is the amount of reviews it's getting. I thought it would get a lot more considering how in-depth you are with each chapter

Can't wait for the next update. And I'll post a link to this on my Tumblr page tomorrow morning.
femalefarrier chapter 5 . 3/24/2012
love in the story
blackcallalily chapter 5 . 3/24/2012
awesome! hope you update soon!
917brat chapter 5 . 3/24/2012
Oh this is seriously ama serioulsy so please keep it up because I so can't wait to see what you are going to have happen next.
207 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »