Reviews for Harry Daniels and the Order of Shadows Bk 2
Strange Hearts chapter 6 . 4/2/2012
I'm looking forward to the next chapter of this story, and hope that you will be able to post it soon.
RRW chapter 6 . 4/2/2012
You know, Harry's explanation would lead credence to adding some new blood into the family argument. Traits lost over time from inbreeding come out with the inclusion of new blood...I wonder if other members of the Black family would listen now?
Penny is wise chapter 6 . 4/2/2012
Awesome chapter.
xanimejunkie chapter 6 . 4/2/2012
Oooh... They got burned. .
TIGGI1 chapter 6 . 4/2/2012
Awesome chapter
blackcallalily chapter 6 . 4/2/2012
awesome! hope you update soon!
Please Read my stuff chapter 5 . 4/1/2012
awesome
angel-finder-z chapter 5 . 3/29/2012
This is an amazing story I've read the first one and I love how you've portrayed harry. I can't wait to read the next chapter

*offers cookies to you*
wingedangel791 chapter 5 . 3/28/2012
Totally AWESOME! I love how you include of the real facts that happened into your story! Brilliantly done, plz update soon I'm waiting to find out what happens next!
Olaf74 chapter 5 . 3/27/2012
Please please please continue it!
AliceGirl6 chapter 5 . 3/27/2012
Great chapter!
Cringo chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
I'm not sure how to word this but I'm really hoping that Hermione stays unique in the way that she grasps the understanding of magic like Harry does. Adding Luna in the picture with the same grasp of magic to me is overkill. I love Luna and the brother/sister relationship with Harry and her...but please keep the uniqueness that Harry and Hermione share to just them.
nintschibintschi chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Great chapter

Nintschi
shugokage chapter 5 . 3/26/2012
Quite excellent second part I can't wait for the rest!

One of your biggest supporters!

shugokage
QHLuver chapter 5 . 3/25/2012
Great story, can't wait to read more!
213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »