Reviews for Harry Daniels and the Order of Shadows Bk 2
SilverDragonBlood chapter 4 . 3/19/2012
This is so good! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Elizabeth Slytherin III chapter 4 . 3/19/2012
this story is amazing! I absolutely love it! please update it soon, I can not wait to see what happens in the next chapter. this story is so freaking funny!
917brat chapter 4 . 3/19/2012
Thia is seriously ly amazing and I really love hoq you have Harry and I hope you keep it up because I really can't wait to see what you are going to have happen next.
LadyCalus chapter 4 . 3/19/2012
Awesome story so far just finish reading part 1 and now these first chapters of part 2. Looking forward to your next chapter :D
randomgenius chapter 3 . 3/18/2012
Very, very good! I have to admit, I had my doubts at first (fics can trick the mind, with bad sums and good fics and good sums but lousy fics), but now... wow. How did you manage a story like this in nine-chap installments?

Quick question, though: What happened to Hermione's twin? Hera, the snob? I think she was a witch...

Follow-up note: This isn't as bad now, but I noticed earlier that you kind of bunch up your content into paragraphs or run-ons, sometimes. It's not that bad, but I find it annoying to have to tease out the general idea of a chunk of information after I've gotten on pace with the story. I know it's much less stressful to write it that way, but it's hard on my lazy brain ;) Also, a warning: if Harry and Hermione engage in any kind of "earth bonding cermony" or "predestined love", I AM BOYCOTTING! I DON'T CARE IF IT'S MAGIC, USE YOUR BRAIN! ...*cough* Sorry, these fics can get to me after a bit.

Anyways, always love a good smart!Harry fic, even though I haven't seen many. Keep writing!
TIGGI1 chapter 4 . 3/18/2012
Great chapter thanks
mwinter1 chapter 4 . 3/18/2012
Nice update. Awaiting more.
Viralic1 chapter 3 . 3/18/2012
This is a pretty good story, and I'm glad to see that you have improved your grammar, and spacing between paragraphs. Quite often in the first story, you would leave things lower case when they need to be capitalized, but you definitely fixed it up pretty well in this story.

I also noticed you left paragraphs quite large in your first story, but this one is much more manageable. Keep up the good work.
agnar chapter 4 . 3/18/2012
For one thing, I don't think harry should waste much time this year forcing snape's behavior. After last year he goes right back to vanishing harry's work? Time for harry to do something more about this problem. Surely he'd actually want snape gone if at all possible, to insure snape doesn't do something to hurt any of his few friends.

To be honest, while I get harry doesn't feel threatened by dumbledore, snape, etc. it gets old that he keeps warning them over and over, but never *really* follows through.

1st year I believe he warned snape about 8 times that he'd seriously hurt him next time he tried to break into harry's mind. But he never does.

Frankly that strikes me as the reason people keep messing with him, because his threats, while backed by actual power and ability, seem hollow because he never really follows through.
Angel Girl5 chapter 4 . 3/18/2012
Are the evil Ravenclaws gonna get pranked or something? Something has to be done for what they are doing to Luna...especially Cho and Marietta...

I think you did good with Snape...it sure would be a shame if an "anonymous" student sent a memory of Snape attacking a student.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
wizmage chapter 3 . 3/18/2012
I like it. I hope you update soon.
S-Wanderer999 chapter 3 . 3/18/2012
Well I'm enjoying your series so far and I'm looking forward to reading more.

The part with Luna was nice, although I'm wondering just how close is Harry with the Lovegoods (since if he needs a magical family in Britain at all, can he possibly turn to them)?

As for Lily, I'm going to suggest a way that might allow her and Harry to bond with each other, but it will not be as mother and son (although I think Lily might take it anyways). My idea is based upon the fact that House Potter and House Daniels are basically cousins with each other. Basically the relationship between Lily and Harry would be either one of cousins (with differing ages), or one were it's an aunt/nephew relationship. Although Lily would have to work hard to make sure she wouldn't slip and call Harry her son, but considering the fact that she respects his wishes to be called Daniels and not Potter, she hopefully wouldn't slip up too much. And now the biggest problem arises and that would be how Lily would be given such a chance by Harry (my thoughts are to have her start passing messages to Harry through Flitwick about Dumbledore's actions, since she's unaware of Hogwarts spying for Harry).

I left James, Remus, and Sirius out of the part with Lily because for at least James and Remus, they still value Dumbledore's opinion too much. Well I like Sirius, right now he's being too loyal to Dumbledore, and not even thinking of everything Harry has accused him of. I mean no one has questioned Dumbledore on the fact that he planned to take away another person's magic and transfer it to someone else (that sounds like it could be a dark ritual to me). And due to the nature of the planned offense, no matter a person's status, those involved should be questioned (or forced to swear an oath that the accusations are false on their magic, if they don't want veritaserum).
AladdinIRL chapter 3 . 3/18/2012
Can't wait for more.

You are an amazing writer.
AladdinIRL chapter 3 . 3/18/2012
Can't wait for more.

You are an amazing writer.
Penny is wise chapter 3 . 3/18/2012