Reviews for Harry Daniels and the Order of Shadows Bk 2
Alastor999 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I just finished reading the first part and although a lot of it is the typical wrong bwl and super Harry story, I found I really enjoyed it nevertheless. I hope to enjoy part 2 just as much!
mwinter1 chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
Cool start to the second story. Awaiting more.
MTjericho chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I do recognize some of the elements from other stories, but I think you did a spectacular job of incorporating them into your own. I really enjoyed reading the first story, and look forward to the continuation of the Harry Daniels series. Thank you!
Snowdove30 chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
I just found this great story and then had to go back and read the first Harry Daniels story. The chapters have been great and I am enjoying your take on the HP world. I really can't wait for the Potter's to wake and face reality. Really, really,really looking forward to Chris getting his comeuppance and realizing he's not the BWL and just a attention-seeking bully instead.

Looking forward to the next update.
skopde chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
So far, so good. You don't dissappoint, I must say. Good luck with further writing. ;)
Separ chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
Very nice, I like it!

Guess I it shouldn't be too hard for H&H with the help of Hogwarts and Luna to find the diary and pay a visit to the basilisk?

Waiting for the next chapter ...
mione-jane chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
the next...the next
ooOCaptainTurboOoo chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
So i've spent the majority of the morning reading this and I felt compelled to give you a review.

this story seems to be really good so far, I enjoy the little nods you give to other known stories HP Quantem Leap for example and how you twists things to work in your favor.

Can't really say I have any problems with your story, heck even your spelling is great, one minor nitpick is that a couple of the paragraphs can be hard to read because of the pure size of them.

Anyway I can't wait to continue reading and i hope you update soon.

Keep up the good work.
Arithius chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
lol studying is over rated i skipped it to read the story, im really enjoying it.
189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13