Reviews for Harry Daniels and the Order of Shadows Bk 2
daithi4377 chapter 5 . 10/21/2015
Interesting how they nabbed the three stooges immediately even though it was Harry, Hermione and Luna that was at the scene first. Yeah so Dumbles rendition of the stone doesn't quite match up to Harry, yet Harry's is the one they believed. ,
daithi4377 chapter 4 . 10/21/2015
Since all Snapes abusive ways towards Harry are done publicly in the Great Hall I'm really surprised that there has been no public outcry from parents about a teacher being physically abusive to a minor with no proof or anything...something just seems wrong about that...also what was the outcome about Harry giving the stone back to the Flamels?
daithi4377 chapter 3 . 10/21/2015
Yes I love Luna she is such a sweetheart. Ginny I can take or leave thankfully she isn't in fan girl mode so that's a good thing. I'm a little surprised that Dobby would go to the mini me bag of hot air but then that would also mean he gets the bludgeons as well.
daithi4377 chapter 2 . 10/21/2015
Lol I wish I had summer vacations like that when I was in school. I wonder if only Harry and Hermione will be a he only ones that will demand a refund for useless books? Interesting just how far Dumbles is prepared to go to perpetuate the childish version of Harry...you would think that he would realize just how damaging this could be to his reputation?
daithi4377 chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
Lol I'm actually surprised not that Dumbles tried to remove that Article from the Charter but that Augusta stopped him...I'm guessing she doesn't see things quite the same as her son or Dumbles.
brightflare chapter 9 . 10/18/2015
Very good story!
Kittens Kat chapter 9 . 10/5/2015
THIS IS AS GOOD AS PART ONE! THANK YOU!
Traveler301 chapter 9 . 7/14/2015
Every bit as good as book 1.
Thanks,
Ron Pate
Upkaran Singh chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
best fiction series... loved it.
KingLoitl chapter 9 . 9/6/2014
update the story when the 3rd "book" is up! love the story
bigfan22 chapter 9 . 7/14/2014
Another excellent fic to this series. I'm def enjoying the way Harry is handling the various situations from cannon. Plus...while Lily and James don't really deserve anything after the way they treated Harry, I have to say I like the way you've managed to make him friendly with Lily. She will never become his mother again, but you've managed to show how much she regrets what she did. Since she's willing to follow Harry's requests, it seems he's willing to at least become friends with her. Great job...I look forward to the next part.
Alie-yaoi chapter 9 . 7/6/2014
I like
harrynginnyinatree chapter 6 . 6/14/2014
Just so you know, you did the 'Bludger in the Quidditch game' bit in the first story too. Quirrel sent it and Harry broke the stand that he and Snape were sitting in. You had Cormac McLaggan as Seeker, so i would guess that Chris was Chaser, even though he supposedly just started Quidditch this year as Seeker. I think that later in the first story you contradict yourself and say that Chris isn't on the Quittich team yet, but I'm not sure.
missgsmith51 chapter 9 . 6/7/2014
Excellent story, once again. I'm really enjoying this series. Are you planning to cover all seven years, or will Harry complete his business in fewer? I notice you haven't written - or at least haven't published - anything in nearly two years. I'll be starting book three later tonight. I'm curious to see how you will cover that year, since Remus and Sirius have not been MIA and James and Lily are alive. I can only assume it will deal with Peter somehow.

Again, thanks for a good read, and please hurry with the next installment ... if there is one. :)
missgsmith51 chapter 8 . 6/7/2014
ParselTONGUE is the language; a speaker is called a ParselMOUTH. (Sorry to nitpick.)

Now that the Basilisk is dead and gone, is the person with the Diary doing the petrifying? When Chris goes into the Chamber, will he fight the illusion and claim the glory?

I wonder what Ron thought when Harry referenced Charlie and sent Hagrid off to him. Charlie obviously knows Harry as Alex. Is Charlie part of the Shadow Walkers?

It almost seemed as though Ron and Neville might have thought Chris was ungrateful ... and maybe a little stupid. Is there hope for them, after all?
211 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »