Reviews for Harry Daniels and the Order of Shadows Bk 2
Blitzstrahl chapter 8 . 6/3/2014
Stipulations for vaults or not it's still the core law, that your in school till you sit your OWLS, NEWTS are optional.
avatar junkman chapter 9 . 6/2/2014
I can't wait for fifth year with umbridge
Josh20 chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
You should fix some of the grammar issues. Past tense to present tense in a single sentence is odd.
Rogue8496 chapter 7 . 5/15/2014
my parents yell at me for reading too much too, they say I'm antisocial, but I'm anti-idiot;p lol like your story a lot
Remus's Boggart chapter 9 . 3/2/2014
Loved this as much as the first one. This series and another is my fave harry potter series. I'm so glad harry made friends with Luna
madnessdownunder2 chapter 9 . 2/18/2014
nice! You had a few spelling and grammar mistakes, but nothing too off. One in particular stood out "it exasperated the siuation" exasperate means to annoy! the word is exacibate to make worse! Just saying! On to book 3!
smargden chapter 8 . 2/5/2014
Harry Daniels and the Order of Shadows Bk 1, 2 & 3
This was a good story to read, just som minor errors in the plot, as why go to gringotts for mony as in chpater 1 it's

Tha sad thing is (( Updated: Sep 19, 2012 - Published: May 15, 2012 ))
and no more - what hapend to the author - was he piXXed off or dig he past away - ? ?

/Thank's for 3 good storys.
/Smargden
Zatarra12345 chapter 9 . 11/5/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
My Alternate Reality chapter 9 . 10/27/2013
Great story.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/16/2013
Um, you got question three on Lockhart's test wrong.
It's supposed to say 'achievement', not 'ambition'.
ak chapter 9 . 8/26/2013
on dirait qu'harry s'adoucit pour sa famille! à quand la réconciliation?
Guest chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
This story rocks! I'm soooo tired of fanfics where dumbledork is still good i mean a fanfic is supposed to be unique yours has proven to be a really good fanfic. Good work
turbomagnus chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
"The Patronus charm is based on a single person's happy memories. You could do the spell with multiple people, but they would need to know each other deeply and be thinking of the same memories and they would need to feel the same way about the memories."

Theoretically, then, for an example... Harry and Hermione could use something like, say, their first kiss to create a 'split' Patronus charm, couldn't they? The question then would become, since a single person's Patronus takes the form of a single animal, what form would a 'split' Patronus created by two people take...
Slytherin of the Sea chapter 9 . 6/15/2013
I love it:)
FantasyLover74 chapter 3 . 6/11/2013
where was Neville? was he with Chris and Ron or was he already at the sorting?
188 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »