Reviews for Harry Daniels and the Order of Shadows Bk 2
trouble97018 chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
As soon as the lead lemon drop finished, the one next to it shouted in a high pitched voice, "Dear God Man! When was the last time you washed your hair!" it pointed to Snape.

I laughed till I CRIED.

Thank you!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/27/2016
asowme please write the 4th story
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 6 . 5/8/2016
Nice story but I'm not sure why Harry conjured a stool if was already sitting in a chair. - Snake
raptorxwing chapter 5 . 5/7/2016
the halloween prank was good but could of been perfect with the evil of thiller ha ha ha ha haaa
GotNoName123 chapter 9 . 2/19/2016
I'm really hoping Harry gets to forgive him, she seems nice enough.
JustTammy chapter 8 . 1/21/2016
I have been reading this for a while and the story is sooooooooooooo good. I can't wait to finish the entire series. _
Guest chapter 4 . 10/29/2015
how to kill a dangerous person:

have lockhart show up. person will piss themselves in laughter then die of oxygen deprivation.

PROBLEM SOLVED
daithi4377 chapter 9 . 10/22/2015
He said the snake burnt up so how was he able to give a percentage of gold to everyone? Lol Dumbledore is never going to learn is he...loved the way that hey tried to go after him for hurting Lucius but not one tried to help him when Lucius used an unforgivable on him. Harry fractured bones that are easily repaired with magic but if Lucius's spell had connected there would of been no magic to help him but they still went after Harry...and they wonder why Harry has a problem with them?
daithi4377 chapter 8 . 10/22/2015
He should have obliviated the three stooges of them being rescued. If the minister and the board know about the petrifaction so why is the school not closed?
daithi4377 chapter 7 . 10/22/2015
At least with the contacts they won't be killed and odds are they will find the journal down in the chamber.
daithi4377 chapter 6 . 10/21/2015
Well that was well done Harry using logic and truth on them...really they were think Chris is a horcrux from a cut he got from debris? Well I guess Dumbles if your going to screw up do a good job.
daithi4377 chapter 5 . 10/21/2015
Interesting how they nabbed the three stooges immediately even though it was Harry, Hermione and Luna that was at the scene first. Yeah so Dumbles rendition of the stone doesn't quite match up to Harry, yet Harry's is the one they believed. ,
daithi4377 chapter 4 . 10/21/2015
Since all Snapes abusive ways towards Harry are done publicly in the Great Hall I'm really surprised that there has been no public outcry from parents about a teacher being physically abusive to a minor with no proof or anything...something just seems wrong about that...also what was the outcome about Harry giving the stone back to the Flamels?
daithi4377 chapter 3 . 10/21/2015
Yes I love Luna she is such a sweetheart. Ginny I can take or leave thankfully she isn't in fan girl mode so that's a good thing. I'm a little surprised that Dobby would go to the mini me bag of hot air but then that would also mean he gets the bludgeons as well.
daithi4377 chapter 2 . 10/21/2015
Lol I wish I had summer vacations like that when I was in school. I wonder if only Harry and Hermione will be a he only ones that will demand a refund for useless books? Interesting just how far Dumbles is prepared to go to perpetuate the childish version of Harry...you would think that he would realize just how damaging this could be to his reputation?
222 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »