Reviews for Harry Daniels and the Order of Shadows Bk 2
daithi4377 chapter 8 . 10/22/2015
He should have obliviated the three stooges of them being rescued. If the minister and the board know about the petrifaction so why is the school not closed?
daithi4377 chapter 7 . 10/22/2015
At least with the contacts they won't be killed and odds are they will find the journal down in the chamber.
daithi4377 chapter 6 . 10/21/2015
Well that was well done Harry using logic and truth on them...really they were think Chris is a horcrux from a cut he got from debris? Well I guess Dumbles if your going to screw up do a good job.
daithi4377 chapter 5 . 10/21/2015
Interesting how they nabbed the three stooges immediately even though it was Harry, Hermione and Luna that was at the scene first. Yeah so Dumbles rendition of the stone doesn't quite match up to Harry, yet Harry's is the one they believed. ,
daithi4377 chapter 4 . 10/21/2015
Since all Snapes abusive ways towards Harry are done publicly in the Great Hall I'm really surprised that there has been no public outcry from parents about a teacher being physically abusive to a minor with no proof or anything...something just seems wrong about that...also what was the outcome about Harry giving the stone back to the Flamels?
daithi4377 chapter 3 . 10/21/2015
Yes I love Luna she is such a sweetheart. Ginny I can take or leave thankfully she isn't in fan girl mode so that's a good thing. I'm a little surprised that Dobby would go to the mini me bag of hot air but then that would also mean he gets the bludgeons as well.
daithi4377 chapter 2 . 10/21/2015
Lol I wish I had summer vacations like that when I was in school. I wonder if only Harry and Hermione will be a he only ones that will demand a refund for useless books? Interesting just how far Dumbles is prepared to go to perpetuate the childish version of Harry...you would think that he would realize just how damaging this could be to his reputation?
daithi4377 chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
Lol I'm actually surprised not that Dumbles tried to remove that Article from the Charter but that Augusta stopped him...I'm guessing she doesn't see things quite the same as her son or Dumbles.
brightflare chapter 9 . 10/18/2015
Very good story!
Kittens Kat chapter 9 . 10/5/2015
THIS IS AS GOOD AS PART ONE! THANK YOU!
Traveler301 chapter 9 . 7/14/2015
Every bit as good as book 1.
Thanks,
Ron Pate
Upkaran Singh chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
best fiction series... loved it.
KingLoitl chapter 9 . 9/6/2014
update the story when the 3rd "book" is up! love the story
bigfan22 chapter 9 . 7/14/2014
Another excellent fic to this series. I'm def enjoying the way Harry is handling the various situations from cannon. Plus...while Lily and James don't really deserve anything after the way they treated Harry, I have to say I like the way you've managed to make him friendly with Lily. She will never become his mother again, but you've managed to show how much she regrets what she did. Since she's willing to follow Harry's requests, it seems he's willing to at least become friends with her. Great job...I look forward to the next part.
Alie-yaoi chapter 9 . 7/6/2014