Reviews for Harry Daniels and the Order of Shadows Bk 2
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 6/7/2014
It is unusual for two young kids such as Harry and Hermione to be as advanced as they are. However, both are incredibly intelligent, and Harry has the benefit of having been "fostered" and trained by the most intelligent Wizards and other magicals in the world. He has not been taught to worship Dumbledore as most of the other "non dark" British children have been. On the contrary, at the tender age of six, Harry learned exactly what Dumbledore was. I would imagine he has given the man intense scrutiny since that night. Voracious reader that he is, I'd wager he knows far more about Dumbledore than most (any?) adults in DD's life.

Harry is perceptive, and he is completely in tune with his magic. Remember that he has been controlling it since he was in his crib! He observes everything and everyone around him, so he picks up things others do not see. His magic, I think, recognized almost instantly that Hermione was gifted and powerful. Almost from the moment they met, he began pouring everything he knows into her ... Literally. If we accept the Harry and Hermione you have given us from the beginning - and that is the "contract" we make when we read a fiction (called "willing suspension of disbelief") - I don't think it's that far-fetched that they have been able to do what they have done. And remember ... Hogwarts herself is now responding to and probably "coaching" both Harry and Hermione. JM2K
missgsmith51 chapter 4 . 6/7/2014
Regarding your A/N ... I think you were spot on in your intended portrayal of Snape. He is incredibly arrogant, and does he ever have anger issues! I'm guessing Harry is about to have Hogwarts deliver some "justice" to the grinchy professor.

Has DumDum even noticed yet that the castle's loyalties have changed?
missgsmith51 chapter 3 . 6/7/2014
James and Lily are dense. If they would only stop and think ... Who was it that suggested giving Harry's magic to Chris and sending Harry to an orphanage in the first place? DUMBLEDORE! Who is it that apparently never bothered to check Harry's scar for traces of dark magic, even after five years? DUMBLEDORE! Who told James not to claim the Gryffindor title? DUMBLEDORE! I wonder why? Surely that headship would have provided extra protection to him and Lily as well as the kids. Why wouldn't Dumbledore want them to have that? Because it would give them a certain amount of control over Hogwarts. It seems to me that a Dumbledore's at the root of much of their troubles. Yet they go running to him with this. *sigh*

That reminds me ... if Harry is the heir if Slytherin and Gryffindor, and Hermione is the heir of Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw, don't the two of them own or CONTROL Hogwarts? Why don't they start making some changes? For starters, give Snape and Dumbledore the boot, along with Binns. Okay ... I just saw that Harry does realize this.

Whoa! Hogwarts finally talked to Harry and Hermione! This means DumDum no longer controls Hogwarts, right? That ought to cause one giant conniption! Snape's reaction should be equally interesting.

I'm glad Harry has taken up protecting Luna and Ginny.
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 6/7/2014
Dumbledore really is an interfering, meddling, evil old goat. I hope he tries Legilimancy on Harry and gets a taste of what happened to Snape. That ought to set him up just fine.

I'm glad Hermione has realized ahead of time that Lockhart is a fraud. It will be interesting to see if there is a Weasley-Malfoy confrontation this year. I wonder if it will be Ginny or someone else who gets tapped to open the Chamber of Secrets.

Hey! Luna comes to Hogwarts this year. I can't wait to see her first interactions with Harry.
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Aha! So Augusta opposed Dumbledore. I'm impressed. Perhaps Harry should try and build a "bridge" there. She is an important figure on the Wizengamot and the school board.

I'll be curious to find out how Harry plans to deal with potions this year. He should hire his own tutor - either a Goblin master or one recommended by Shadow. Or, if he can pass his OWLs and NEWTs ... he should take 'em! Hermione, as well.
Blitzstrahl chapter 9 . 6/3/2014
So James, Sirius, and Frank never did anything with the hint about Malfoy's hidden room Harry gave them at the start of book 2?
Blitzstrahl chapter 8 . 6/3/2014
Stipulations for vaults or not it's still the core law, that your in school till you sit your OWLS, NEWTS are optional.
avatar junkman chapter 9 . 6/2/2014
I can't wait for fifth year with umbridge
Mimikkyu chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
You should fix some of the grammar issues. Past tense to present tense in a single sentence is odd.
Rogue8496 chapter 7 . 5/15/2014
my parents yell at me for reading too much too, they say I'm antisocial, but I'm anti-idiot;p lol like your story a lot
Remus's Boggart chapter 9 . 3/2/2014
Loved this as much as the first one. This series and another is my fave harry potter series. I'm so glad harry made friends with Luna
madnessdownunder2 chapter 9 . 2/18/2014
nice! You had a few spelling and grammar mistakes, but nothing too off. One in particular stood out "it exasperated the siuation" exasperate means to annoy! the word is exacibate to make worse! Just saying! On to book 3!
Smargden chapter 8 . 2/5/2014
Harry Daniels and the Order of Shadows Bk 1, 2 & 3
This was a good story to read, just som minor errors in the plot, as why go to gringotts for mony as in chpater 1 it's

Tha sad thing is (( Updated: Sep 19, 2012 - Published: May 15, 2012 ))
and no more - what hapend to the author - was he piXXed off or dig he past away - ? ?

/Thank's for 3 good storys.
/Smargden
Zatarra12345 chapter 9 . 11/5/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
My Alternate Reality chapter 9 . 10/27/2013