Reviews for Harry Daniels and the Order of Shadows Bk 2
Guest chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
This story rocks! I'm soooo tired of fanfics where dumbledork is still good i mean a fanfic is supposed to be unique yours has proven to be a really good fanfic. Good work
turbomagnus chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
"The Patronus charm is based on a single person's happy memories. You could do the spell with multiple people, but they would need to know each other deeply and be thinking of the same memories and they would need to feel the same way about the memories."

Theoretically, then, for an example... Harry and Hermione could use something like, say, their first kiss to create a 'split' Patronus charm, couldn't they? The question then would become, since a single person's Patronus takes the form of a single animal, what form would a 'split' Patronus created by two people take...
Slytherin of the Sea chapter 9 . 6/15/2013
I love it:)
FantasyLover74 chapter 3 . 6/11/2013
where was Neville? was he with Chris and Ron or was he already at the sorting?
Gracealma chapter 9 . 6/3/2013
I like the way Harry behaves in this fic especially with Malcolm. Love your writing.
gaze69 chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
something I noticed and don't understand, you wrote;

"when doing rituals, one needed to do them in an area or room that was completely free of foreign magic"

And then immediately following that had them doing rituals on themselves while in the Time Chamber. Wouldn't the time magics be considered foreign magic?
bluekitnaru chapter 9 . 5/4/2013
that was funny cant wait to read the rest in book 3
bluekitnaru chapter 5 . 5/1/2013
oo so not a voldy ifed this time nice
bluekitnaru chapter 4 . 4/29/2013
thay ill never lern
bluekitnaru chapter 3 . 4/29/2013
nice ho you incorparted luna and ginny ,hogwarts too i love storys here hogarts talks
uwishuwerecool chapter 9 . 4/29/2013
great work
thisiscorinth chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
I dont know why, or how, but does anyone else always get these *creepy* scarlet blade adds?
cantspell chapter 9 . 4/25/2013
AAAAAYYYYYYYY ! Another good story. Thank you for writing it. wow, I just realized that my computer has spell check and word fix. hay, I've only had it for 3 months. Sorry bout that but that's what ya get from a lonely stay at home mom (for my childs health reasons). That's why I love ta read good storys like this one. I can't wait to start on the third one. I do have ta say that Harry didn't seem ta talk so much about things in this one. I feel that sometimes Harry seems to...uummm... have too much "power/magic" BUT that's also part of his charm . That doesn't stop this from being a really good story. I'll see ya after the 3rd one, and as always ...write on...
Guest chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
Please Hermione might be intelligent but after all is a child don't make her more adult , Harry on the other hand is more adult due to his experiences.
ToddGilliss chapter 9 . 2/24/2013
please move past the first three vols, and get going on the the next ones
207 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »