Reviews for Tape It All
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
Um yah please make a sequel
Sonicbrony1700 chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
I actually see a part just to see what applejack wanted to see dash for.
sonicbrony1700 chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
I will say this that it is not the worst thing I have ever looked at besides the making out I thought it was really I say a 7 out of 10
saturns4moon chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Part 2 please!
thekillerrox123 chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
"Oh, I get it!" hehehehehehehehe... this story is awesome. MAKE MORE! I love the stories where they wake up in the morning with 3 things:
A hangover
No memory of the night before (except going to a party)
And their best friend.
Great story; the Rarity bit was a big twist, I'll give you that! XD
raritysman403 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Nice ending I didn't expect it it was really good
Roman Empire chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
They get drunk and have sex twice - yeah, they're a couple. I liked this. Not exactly the deepest of plots or the smuttiest smut, but it balanced out nicely and humorously with the other half of the story.

Still, it's funny that neither AJ nor Dash told Sonic to delete the evidence. Lucky him.
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Ooh! Continue! Continue! It's getting good!11
DarkWriter999dude chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Nice Ending.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Is that the end are is they a next bit
Anon2002 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
It was okay as far as erotic fan fiction goes, but it lacked in some points. Most specifically the end. Some of the descriptors(e.g. "clit" and "pussy") made it seem overly aggressive, that's somewhat of a turnoff for someone like me. If it had less of a sort of "macho" feeling, I'd like it more. Also, I find it hard to suspend my disbelief when there are lines like, "The earth pony rapped her knuckles on the door and waited." That's implying that a pony has hands. I know you were writing this as a anthropomorphic pony fic, but that's just too much when you add the grammar errors, the overly aggressive tones in your writing that where in the drunken sex scenes, and how rather untrue to some of the characters you were being. I sort of liked the premise, but it was... not the most ideal one. I find it hard to place these personalities to the types of "activities" that they enjoyed. I understand how the alcohol was pivotal in driving the plot, but there was TOO MUCH booze involved. I enjoyed myself, but all in all, I have to give it a 6 out of 10. It could have been better.
firefox69 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
as I have said before finally a good storyline with humanized characters that remembers at all times that they are humanoid and describes them as such although I am not going to complain that RD kept her epic rainbow mane
psychicdonkey chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I don't get it, why do you call them ponies when they are obviously humanized, I think, I mean I'm sorry if I'm wrong but the clothing thing is confusing.
Cenitopius chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Win. I was 'bout wetting myself by the end! You should SO add another chapter with the 'talk' between Applejack and Rainbowdash, then have the camera given back and all things resolved. Exept: they forgot to delete the tape!
sarkon chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Some of your best work yet. In the past your writing had issues in the whole anthropomorphic part, but this one was written perfectly. Keep up the good work.