Reviews for The Reichenbach Recordings
WraithFaithUnstable chapter 1 . 2/23
I dont know why but it seems more emotional when im reading it XC
I also know he's not dead but it still hits me right in the feels.
UGH
Rabbit887 chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
God I have tears in my eyes.
becgate chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
Awesome story! !
Nessa chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Wow, amazing. Brought back too many Reichenbach feels :( but AMAZING STORY :D
Zellona chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Why did I read this?! Why must I cause myself pain through Reichenfeels?!
Awesome story, though. Very Heartwrenching. You also did a great job of keeping the scene intact even though it's only a recording, which is something I've seen most writers struggle with in this kind of story. Wonderful job!
Heather Snow chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Very nicely done. Everyone's reactions were great.
BrightEyes3526 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Hi, great story. I'd been wondering what the reactions of people would be if they'd heard what happened on the rooftop. Any chance you'd do any others?
smileyailey chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Oh my, this was SO heartbreaking! I absolutely LOVED it. I really enjoy they way you write and I will definitely be reading some of your other fics as well ;) Keep up the amazing work! 3
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
This would be the perfect way to solve a lot of that, wouldn't it? Heartbreaking, and beautifully written, thank you!
BelieveInSherlockHolmes chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Touching and brilliant. Really glad I read this and they were all in character!
The Angel of London chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I absolutely adore the concept of John [and co.] finding out about the three snipers by a recording rather than Sherlock telling them. It seems more... I don't know, it just seems like a better way for John to find out.
And the part of Sherlock telling John he was a fake... Damn, that made me tear up.
The way John recalled certain actions or tried to imagine what Sherlock and Moriarty was doing made it, to me, appear more desperate - perhaps as if he wanted to remember everything Sherlock did.
I'm not sure I'm making much sense though...
Still, muy bien. Muy muy bien.
[At his rate I'll be adding a bunch of your one shots to my Favourites...]
Louey06 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Oh John! poor poor Joh. And Mycroft and lestrade. Ah! It's too much. great job this was a wonderful story, I'm all sad now though
DarkLadySethra chapter 1 . 6/21/2013