Reviews for All you gotta do is cross the line
DarkSavior9 chapter 21 . 5/5/2013
this is a very lovely story, i really enjoyed it! very interesting take on everything!
DulcetRipple chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
O.O Woah, did not see that coming! I understand that this story's complete now, but thought I'd throw in the quick review anywho - brilliant buildup, and the characters are all very IC :D Can't wait to see what happens next!
danishprince chapter 6 . 5/27/2012
Hello

I'm afraid that I am one of those terrible people who doesn't review every chapter / story I read. I realise that it frustrating for authors judging by the authors' notes I read, but I find it hard (not being a writer myself) to criticise someone else's writing style (which is subjective) and grammar/spelling when the author hails from a country where the spelling conventions are different or when English is not the author's native language. I'd hate to feel that I said something that upset a budding author. So I end up just saying that I am really enjoying a story (if I am) and nothing if I am not. However as the 'review revolution' seems insistent I will try.!

I kind of guessed about the wheelchair since you didn't write any movement in for Moriarty and I think there would be some during such a momentous meeting. I think 'go prepare my computer' kind of gave it away for sure. Nevertheless, I am enjoying this story so far (and I realise that you have posted a lot more chapters and in fact finished this story before I came across it).

Hope the sun is shining where you are.
phanpiggy chapter 21 . 4/29/2012
Hooray! Wonderful story! I loved it!
PumpkinDolce chapter 21 . 4/29/2012
Very nice ending to a great story!

Love it!
Expecto-Prongs chapter 21 . 4/28/2012
What a good ending to a great story! You left off with a little bit of hope, not enough to be sappy but enough to leave the rest to the imagination. So good!
PumpkinDolce chapter 20 . 4/28/2012
And the woman had to fix it. :D

But that was a noble thing of Seb to do.

I love the little exchange in the end and the fact that they are sitting there kinda wrapping the case up together.
Expecto-Prongs chapter 20 . 4/27/2012
To think... They had so many elaborate plans and sneak attacks and all they really had to do was shoot him. -_- Sometimes geniuses can be so stupid! I can't wait until the epilogue and your next story! (there will be more writing from you... Right?)
phanpiggy chapter 20 . 4/26/2012
Haha! Love it!
PumpkinDolce chapter 19 . 4/24/2012
Poor, poor Sophia!

I love the exchange between Watson and Seb.

And John sure got his priorities straight. :D
Expecto-Prongs chapter 19 . 4/23/2012
I can already tell... This is not going to work. I wish things were that easy. Keep up the good work! ;)
phanpiggy chapter 18 . 4/22/2012
I love Sorcha! She's awesome!
PumpkinDolce chapter 18 . 4/22/2012
Jim is a step ahead (again)!

Great!

And I LOVE the Goldfinger reference!

And the rabbit at the end, hilarious! But could it really be...?
Expecto-Prongs chapter 18 . 4/22/2012
Ha. What made you thinks to use 99 red balloons? I was just listening to that the other day, but it was the German version (99 luftballons). Once again, I have overestimated Mycroft... First when he placed surveillance on Sherlock, and now when he tried to bust jim... Of course Jim would get away, how could I be so Stupid? So, does Jim have feeling back in his leg? *Jumps up and down excitedly* I hope so! Can't wait for the next chapter!
PumpkinDolce chapter 17 . 4/21/2012