Reviews for Emerald Isle
Mimico Florido chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Possible is being romantic. I was thinking it was a miracle, just like Shego.
And them the bomb. Pow. And hell still isn't cold.

I dislike those stories were Shego is... angry? non romantic? It doesn't makes sense. She's a woman, she is past that phase that Kim is in. Kim is the one supposed to be non romantic and eternally horny. That's what young adults and teenagers do. Shego knows what she wants. She wants romance! (mid mid-life crisis XD) So this is brilliant!

Kim, you are losing points for the Possible House. Shame on you. One month without news? guezz.

Run Kimmie and get what you need before the woman changes her mind.

I always thought that Shego actually liked Wego. So I am glad to see this here. And Shego is welcomed in the family with the traditional Possible ritual: You're on the verge of being shot into space. I like that Mother Possible made the honours.
Monique as Shego Ron as Kim Priceless

I am not sure, but if I had to guess, Shego would regret trying to make Kim cook.

Why did Clooney think he had a chance, anyway?
StarvingLunatic chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
I feel like that had to be an interesting Christmas dinner with all of the Possibles and Team Go in one area. Ron and Monique reenacting the mall thing was funny, especially Ron's version of Kim. Hopefully, he won't get the role in the KP movie. So, Kim's just off the hook? I agree with Clooney about G. Clooney; he nailed that description. Thumbs up.
Redline57 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
This was cool! Nice job, I'm glad this sequel was written!
Lady Shadow92 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
i liked the beginning but the ending kinda ruined it. I just don't see kim being so oblivious to clooney's actions towards shego. Or forgetting to be romantic on valentine's day. Now if you had kim telling clooney to back off then that would be more like her but it was an ok story.
Darkshadow-lord chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Great Story! I really enjoyed reading it!
Demonhedgehog chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I'm liking this switch of their conventional roles: Shego is more vunerable and Kim is the inconsiderate one. Any chance of a sequel for Kim to make amends?
Honulicious chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Ha ha this was funny. Ah I wish there was a second chapter showing kim's side...and her white day make up or something. Thats kinda sad kim was being so unappreciative. And one month no communicating? Wow, I would have been really pissed. Anyway, this was a great shego pov.
longnite chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
That was a very nice follow up from your last story and provided a great deal in character background. The family picture at the holidays was a well played and brought out a very endearing side for Shego and her view of family.

Only these two could get crossed up with a wayward stalker and have to leave it to our green goddess to clean house...and never had to fry anybodies butt to boot! Glad Shego did not give our red head a pass on her behavior either...romance will be demanded and it's not good to argue with the one that can light your candles "without" a match! lol! ;)
SecondSelf chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Great story. Fun and enjoyable to read.