Reviews for Last Chance
TekoloKuautli chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Well thats just sad.. but I dont think Lir or anyone truly in love would deny her so readily. just my opinion. It was beautiful though :)
Stars and Jewels chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Sweet. I like how you have the unicorn give Lir and his bride her blessing even though the unicorn's hurt.
Queen of the Mary Sue chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
YAY! (sorry, but I'm speechless but for that word)
Januarye chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Akk, stupid pop-ups. Huh oh. o,O Nice.
Okino chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
;-; Wow, just wow. It's so sad. I am crying right now. I even cry from the movie, and I've watched it atleast ten time's. I love it. Keep up the good work. It's very unique(Sp?).

Hope there's more to it,

Okino Ikai
sweet saturn chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Oh that's so horribly sad! Not that the story was horrible, in fact it was rather a fitting end to the story. A reasonable one. Bittersweet. Your writing is excellent.
DeleteMe4 chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
Is there still more to this story? It's hard for me to tell... Well, anyway its a good story... Hope you have more where this one came from...

-Red
Spewilicious chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
Oh my goodness... You made me cry... Thats such a sad, sweet story... my friend is freaking out now cuz I'm crying... good job.
fieldhockeygrly chapter 1 . 4/9/2003
I loved the movie and the book! Write on!
fieldhockeygrly chapter 1 . 4/9/2003
I loved the movie and the book! Write on!
Luthien chapter 1 . 12/21/2002
this story was the best sad-story i've ever read! soooo sad! but soo good!
Krysanth chapter 1 . 6/2/2002
WONDERFUL! more please!
Heartless Angel chapter 1 . 5/27/2002
I love Unicorn stories...especially the last unicorn stories, and I'm telling you, this absolutely one of my top 3 favs :). Very well written, and unlike some of those "happily-ever-after" disney style stories, this one actually has a real-life style sort of ending. It ends like the ending of movie. Sad...yet in some how, a beautiful and happy ending, leaving it open for so many more stories to be told.
Leia1 chapter 1 . 5/24/2002
Oh my Goddess make me cry way don't you!

I loved your story! and I'd love to put it on my web site!

email me some time!
Fushigi Wolf chapter 1 . 8/24/2001
*cries* That is sooo sad! *sniffles* It was really good tho.