Reviews for Megara's Story
I loved this! Please continue! XD
SHINeenya chapter 1 . 5/27
Omg Hades and Meg!
Hmm, she'll need...
Please continue the story!
Aerathia chapter 2 . 10/27/2015
Well that was hot!
I know it's been a few years but by golly that was super sexy! I loved every bit of it. Gods, I ship these two hard. Even their sex is sexy, even though Hades forced her to do it.

I would love if you wrote another full lemon story involving them! I sound like a massive pervert... oh well! Ahah
SilverLiningSheep chapter 2 . 8/23/2015
I don't know if I should be feeling guilty for reading and enjoying this or not. XD It was very well written and extremely 'exciting,' if you know what I'm saying.
I would love to see more! I'm not normally a fan of rape type of scenarios but you made it work and boy did you ever! I love it!
ShiSHa chapter 2 . 8/22/2015
That just a lovley story (see the herculas movie today again after years and i was flashed by this pairing so much...) I would love to read more...Im german but your writer style is declicous ! Love how you let the two act 3 thank you
leta6072 chapter 2 . 4/27/2015
ready for next chapter
Guest chapter 2 . 2/15/2015
Very descriptive writing. Good job!
emily.colella chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
Well I'm turned on now, something I haven't felt for too long because of the wonder of antidepressants. Lol
Don't know if your planning to write any more but it would be great to read just how meg turns hades on intellectually as well as physically in more detail!
laurenkeyblade chapter 2 . 1/21/2015
Cute, very well written story. Sometimes rape or rapey activities don't translate very well in to something funny or sweet but this made it pretty well. I would love to see more of their relationship and their hijinks. Meg and hades seem like they would be a great old married couple always bickering. I would also love to see their relationship progess to after the movie when Meg comes back to hades instead of wonder boy. If you get back into this story Id love to see more. Keep up the fantastic work! :D
Jake chapter 2 . 1/2/2015
Chapter 3 please?
Guest chapter 2 . 9/25/2014
Please continue this! It's great and I can't wait to read more!
Lunar Mistress chapter 1 . 9/12/2014