Reviews for Megara's Story
leta6072 chapter 2 . 4/27
ready for next chapter
Very descriptive writing. Good job!
emily.colella chapter 1 . 2/13
Well I'm turned on now, something I haven't felt for too long because of the wonder of antidepressants. Lol
Don't know if your planning to write any more but it would be great to read just how meg turns hades on intellectually as well as physically in more detail!
laurenkeyblade chapter 2 . 1/21
Cute, very well written story. Sometimes rape or rapey activities don't translate very well in to something funny or sweet but this made it pretty well. I would love to see more of their relationship and their hijinks. Meg and hades seem like they would be a great old married couple always bickering. I would also love to see their relationship progess to after the movie when Meg comes back to hades instead of wonder boy. If you get back into this story Id love to see more. Keep up the fantastic work! :D
Jake chapter 2 . 1/2
Chapter 3 please?
Guest chapter 2 . 9/25/2014
Please continue this! It's great and I can't wait to read more!
Jinsei no kyuseishu chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Please continue!
Angel15Rocks chapter 2 . 4/1/2014
awesome please continue :P
nico420 chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
This was written beautifully. I love it.
Serinia chapter 2 . 11/1/2013
Would you pleas update this; the suspense is killing me!
emmaleewhittaker chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
Seems nice I'm a sucker for hades/meg romance
Guest chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
Loved it, please conitinue
Guest chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
Just to let you know the author lapierredx01 used bits and pieces of this fanfic to use in their own fic Here we go again! lapierred has also did the same with. Firey Blue and Lavender Ice by AylaWilson16. They have been reported but I just you should be aware that someone was using your work without permission.
Miss Savvy chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
Loved it. Very intense, sensual, the characters were well developed and in character.

"By the gods, I'm actually looking forward to a next time."

So are your readers. Please update, :)
Conejita-Azul1 chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
Please write more! This is getting interesting!