Reviews for Potter, No Angst
Enigma-Daughter-of-Nemesis chapter 6 . 4/4
Love-love-LOVE it! Love the title-It was what got me interested in the first place. Great plot and love triangles. I regret not having to discover this story sooner. Emailing link to all my friends who are active on this site. Also... Have Harry fuck someone already! Maybe Pansy... Now THAT would make an interesting read, having the whole school find out. Never have been particularly fond of Ron, Ginny, or Dumbledore, feel free to discredit them as much as you'd like without fear of offending some. They are manipulative and hot-headed (excluding Dumbledore) bitches. Please... UODATE SOON!
DragonMistressOfRedemption888 chapter 6 . 11/8/2014
I started out kinda liking this story but I hate this chapter with a passion.
omh666 chapter 6 . 9/2/2014
hmmm
ArcaneMaverick chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
What is this? It is awful. For an arrogant playboy Harry, there would be no way he would turn down Luna. He could still be friends with her afterward. In order to be that way, he has to have some charisma.

No one "Boops" on the shoulder. That's weak. For an 'arrogant' Harry, he sure is a Beta.

I think the trouble here is that you are writing about a character type that you have no clue about.

After reading the rest of this, I'm done. It's bad, it's not funny, and Harry is reactive and not proactive. What I mean by that is, girls are attracted to him inexplicably. He has done nothing himself besides look okay to endear him to females.
ArcaneMaverick chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Bah, you flip flop between an arrogant Harry and a quiet one. You sometimes contradict yourself exactly one line or paragraph later.

I was expecting Alpha!Harry not Wimp!Harry when it came to Parkinson, but I gather it's because you truly don't know what one of those would act like. Harry was too "Nice guy" and quiet around her. Here is what he should have said to Pansy: "Tell you what, tell me when the wedding is and I'll give you my Floo address. Then when Draco inevitably disappoints you on your wedding night, you come to me and I'll give you what you need."

Unless she's his twoo wuv.

The second half was pretty bad. Too much that I feel tired just thinking about pointing it all out. And you say you revised this? Yikes. Probably should have gotten a beta.
theWanted123 chapter 6 . 6/26/2014
LOL Hilarious
Lazov chapter 6 . 3/31/2014
Shit, this is just starting to get interesting. I don't suppose this might stand a chance of being continued?
he who must not be flamed chapter 3 . 3/19/2014
He's going to end up with all the girls hating him
Covered in Bruises chapter 6 . 3/3/2014
So the only thing keeping Harry from being just liek canon Draco was the fear of Voldemort. Wow what a dick.
major wallace chapter 6 . 10/14/2013
lol nice work
Majerus chapter 6 . 10/3/2013
Love it, for the pure teen insanity that you capture so well :-)
Good characterizations, fun dialogue, and all of the angst Ron Weasley can muster... Or was that Draco? lol
Looking forward to further insanity, whoever gets the guy!
M
TheSandyToadfish chapter 6 . 9/21/2013
For a story with 'No Angst' in the title it manages to be pretty angsty. Love it though.

-TST
The Void Sage chapter 6 . 8/8/2013
id like to see more of this its a good fast paced story
shaund51 chapter 6 . 3/17/2013
Publicola chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
No angst? What's going to happen in the next chapter but a LOT of introspection and anxiety? Seriously, though I look forward to your next chapter, whenever you choose to update.