Reviews for Potter, No Angst
gds chapter 6 . 11/13
The story is good. I really like it, but i want to know if there will be any update?
Ppsh chapter 5 . 10/19
On second thought, I should add to my review of ch6. I really feel like the summary is misleading in a way. I read another review you got and I completely agree, I figured Harry would be dominant, but he is completely supplicating to all these girls. Hermione commands him around, Luna commands him around, he basically does whatever they want and acts as nice as can be. And despite being played up as a playboy who's slept with tons of girls in the earlier chapter, we really don't see anything like that in his actual character; he's super worried about what people think of him, he actually *dates* singular girls to begin with, has been with Hermione for over a month and not banged her...etc. It just all falls a bit flat. And after Ch6 it really seems like half his relationships are doomed - it has actually become more angst than romance.
Ppsh chapter 6 . 10/19
This is quite good. Although, the title seems terribly ironic given that this story is full of angst, albeit over teen romance drama rather than you know... death.
Zenith Relaxation chapter 6 . 9/22
Enjoyed it till this last chapter. For some odd reason it just...pissed me off.
Taliesin19 chapter 6 . 7/23
Is there any chance at all that you'll finish this? This story is hilariously refreshing and I'm loving Harry's character in this. I might love Luna even more though. Seriously, I am in love with your Luna. I really really really hope you continue!
C.B Knowles chapter 6 . 5/7
I loved this fic! I know it's a bit late, but is there any chance of a continuation?
Esmeralda Malfoy chapter 6 . 4/4
Love-love-LOVE it! Love the title-It was what got me interested in the first place. Great plot and love triangles. I regret not having to discover this story sooner. Emailing link to all my friends who are active on this site. Also... Have Harry fuck someone already! Maybe Pansy... Now THAT would make an interesting read, having the whole school find out. Never have been particularly fond of Ron, Ginny, or Dumbledore, feel free to discredit them as much as you'd like without fear of offending some. They are manipulative and hot-headed (excluding Dumbledore) bitches. Please... UODATE SOON!
DragonMistressOfRedemption888 chapter 6 . 11/8/2014
I started out kinda liking this story but I hate this chapter with a passion.
omh666 chapter 6 . 9/2/2014
ArcaneMaverick chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
What is this? It is awful. For an arrogant playboy Harry, there would be no way he would turn down Luna. He could still be friends with her afterward. In order to be that way, he has to have some charisma.

No one "Boops" on the shoulder. That's weak. For an 'arrogant' Harry, he sure is a Beta.

I think the trouble here is that you are writing about a character type that you have no clue about.

After reading the rest of this, I'm done. It's bad, it's not funny, and Harry is reactive and not proactive. What I mean by that is, girls are attracted to him inexplicably. He has done nothing himself besides look okay to endear him to females.
ArcaneMaverick chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Bah, you flip flop between an arrogant Harry and a quiet one. You sometimes contradict yourself exactly one line or paragraph later.

I was expecting Alpha!Harry not Wimp!Harry when it came to Parkinson, but I gather it's because you truly don't know what one of those would act like. Harry was too "Nice guy" and quiet around her. Here is what he should have said to Pansy: "Tell you what, tell me when the wedding is and I'll give you my Floo address. Then when Draco inevitably disappoints you on your wedding night, you come to me and I'll give you what you need."

Unless she's his twoo wuv.

The second half was pretty bad. Too much that I feel tired just thinking about pointing it all out. And you say you revised this? Yikes. Probably should have gotten a beta.
theWanted123 chapter 6 . 6/26/2014
LOL Hilarious
Lazov chapter 6 . 3/31/2014
Shit, this is just starting to get interesting. I don't suppose this might stand a chance of being continued?
he who must not be flamed chapter 3 . 3/19/2014
He's going to end up with all the girls hating him
Covered in Bruises chapter 6 . 3/3/2014
So the only thing keeping Harry from being just liek canon Draco was the fear of Voldemort. Wow what a dick.