Reviews for Black and White
Z chapter 2 . 5/17
Yasssss
Really good fanfiction please write more
VanillaSlash chapter 2 . 10/25/2016
Haha, this is great! I can't wait to see more. I love that no one's too over the top. Great read!
PropertyOfJackson chapter 2 . 9/4/2016
Please write some more!
Sanity and Katlin chapter 2 . 8/21/2016
I hope to eventually read more -

S&K
DemonYaoiShipper chapter 2 . 7/15/2016
This story looks amazing... bUT ITS HASNT BEEN UPDATED IN YEAAARRSRSSSJRJXHEUEHEHSHSBUDBWUWBDIWGUDBSUSBSJSVSHSHSUWBJSJDNSISBSIWH
Shouta Izukai chapter 2 . 7/14/2016
Sirius has discovered K-Pop.

Everyone, run for a bomb shelter. It's the only thing that will save you.

(I can relate since I recently got sucked into the hell that is known as Korean pop stars as well. xD )
777angeloflove chapter 2 . 3/30/2016
LOL~! LOVE IT~! PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY~!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/27/2015
damn it damn it damn ittttttttttt WHY DO I TORTURE MYSELF BY READING THIS UGHGHGHGG THE ACHE IN MY HEART IS YELLING "MOORREE" YET THERE IS NONE *cries*
Lw117149 chapter 2 . 9/8/2015
Lol this is great please tell ,me you are stillwriting it :)
Lw117149 chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
It seems great so far i look forward to lots more. ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 11/20/2014
how have I not come accross HP/ Ouran crossover before?! it seemed so wrong but it's so, so , perfectly hilarious! thank you for expanding my horizons.
JuleMaker chapter 2 . 8/10/2014
That's mad funny! I hope you continue this :)
Darkestshadow Brightestlight chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
K-pop is Korean, in Japan is J-pop, I think. Just a little warning. I'm not certain myself, I'm basing this off what a friend told me.
UnorthodoxDreamer chapter 2 . 6/28/2014
Oh my god this is brilliant! I love your Harry! Everyone does him diffrently, but yours is one of the more realistic ones, I find. Anyway, this is tons of fun and I can't wait to see how he fits with the just club. I kinda want to see him compare Tamaki and Draco, and then send a picture of his 'Asain Counterpart' just to be vindictive. That'd be a fun Omake XD. Anyway, I hope to read more soon. Have fun writing!