Reviews for Oddly Enough
Chibi1309 chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Wonderful! Wow, I loves it!

I'm so glad to see a Mystery Men Fanfic...at LAST!

I love the Blue Raja, he's hilarious. I guess it's cause I'm English - I find the accent the funniest thing ever.

Fave part in film has to be:

"Sorry, but I find it hard to concentrate when I have a salad fork stuck in my rear end."

"Oh, so your shovel in his face is MY fault?"

"You threw a spoon at the guy, Geoffrey!"

LOL!

Oh, and my fave part in your fic was the bit at the end with Klutz, she's great!

Kudos on fab fic, dude.

*Chibi*
The Pirates Muffin chapter 1 . 2/13/2002
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!

Hahahaha that's so funny, I like the misunderstander and the klutzy girl. A pie in the corner?

hmmmmm

interesting

I see, I relate myself a bit to the klutz because I tend to do things without realizing it.

FUNNY.
Peter chapter 1 . 2/1/2002
I thought it was great. Wasn't to sure when you went in to the recruitment thing, bit to much like the movie, but you did well with it and came up with some good stuff,

'"I'm Remote Control Man. I change the evil channel in people to good!, Dictionary Dude,Feminine Guy,The Page Ripper and The Sulky Sultan of The Broken Swiss Army Knife being particular faves. True to the total incompetance of the charactors in the movie. Also, I like the oxymorons for Opposite Man. Funny stuff. Could you please update it, im more than a little curious to know what a 'Herodifier' is.
Thalia10 chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
I love the Blue Raja. At least he's conscious enough to fake a British accent...and the turban reminds me fondly of my favourite little Quirrel-sama. (Okay, so I'm odd. Deal.) I like the idea of Misunderstanding Man, though... Reminds me of something I had going on with a friend once. "I am oblivious to your sarcastic jabs! I am...CLUELESS MAN!"
Queen of Hearts chapter 1 . 3/28/2001
hey, i like this. it's funny as heck, and i think there should be more Mystery Men fics! i'm gonna put one up myself, i think. if you have read my stories, then you know that there will be a Mary-Sue in it. theres always a Mary-Sue in my stories. :::(laughs nervously)::: well, i hope ya like it. also, where are the Bowler and Invisible Boy and all of them? did they, like, die or something?
Paula Himmelspach chapter 1 . 12/3/2000
That was fun reading. Tell me when there is more. I am interested on how you will get your heroes through this. I used to teach Short Story at school and this makes me want to go back to teaching that class.

PH
Betsy chapter 1 . 11/24/2000
Excellent! Write some more you're great!
ImagineGal chapter 1 . 11/22/2000
It starts out pretty good, but then it gets kind of like the movie... I like some of your superhero names, tho... Dragon Snot. LOL! I look forward to the next chapter!
Blue Raja chapter 1 . 11/1/2000
Hi, everyone. I just thought I'd respond to your reviews and give y'all an update on the second bit of the story :)

1. To Lindsey: Thank you! I'm glad you liked it so much!

2. To Janeane: Who's "OBVIOUSMAN"? I totally thought I made him up myself (REALLY! I never watch cartoons or read comic books, if that's where he's from)! Okay, that's odd...

3. UPDATE: The second "bit" of the story is coming soon. I have to do a spell check and make sure everything fits. I'll try to get it on before the 18th of November, Okay?

Blue Raja
Janeane chapter 1 . 11/1/2000
Cute, but slightly ripoffish. So, you like the OBVIOUSMAN cartoon? So do I.
Lindsey The Klutz Granger chapter 1 . 9/26/2000
Steph-This is so totally awesome! Klutz is sooo funny! (No duh, she's ME!) *lol*. No, actually, all the characters are funny. I liked that bit:

""Oh, my!" muttered Jeff.

Eddie looked at his companions and said gravely, "I think this is a job for..."

"...Superman?" asked Roy.

"...Captain Amazing?" guessed Jeff.

"...Batman?"

"...Spider-"

Eddie shook his head. "No, wrong, I think this is a job for... US!"

Roy and Jeff glanced at each other. "ARE YOU CRAZY?" yelled Roy.

"Actually," Eddie started, "I had an appointment with my psychiatrist a week ago, and, according to-"

Good Job!