Reviews for Get Your Green On!
Tee Hill chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
nice :))))))))))))))
amyh52 chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
the lucky one!
Robert12774 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Lol
Spunkalovely chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I really love this line:

"Luck in four leaf clovers is hokum. Finding a perfect Penny is exponentially better."
Noodle Fanatic chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Cute and well written!
stl85 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Can't remember if I reviewed this one or not.

You make me happy. That's about it. :)
I love the way that you write Sheldon. Sometimes Penny is a little off to me, but I'm thinking that she would have to be to be with Sheldon!
Mary chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
it was a good story and beautifully written. and you kept them in character for the most part.

and the All Aboard line practically made me fall out of my chair!

[SPOILER ALERT]

but i have to admit, i was super bummed to find out they were already dating and had already had sex. i wish i had known bc i purposely avoid these kind of fics (though i know it would've ruined the surprise if i had known.)

i just really love the idea of virgin!sheldon. i like experiencing his 1st time right along with him - his wonder and awe and his "oh-my-giddy-god-i-can't-even-believe-this-is-happening!" moment.

great read, i just wish it could've hit my kink.
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Great one-shot. )
purlwise chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
This is absolutely priceless. I love the RP idea! 33333333
jedimasterathena chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Ha ha ha! Too great. So funny nice twist
LoveForever14 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
ahh love that little twist at the end! hope you continue! maybe with other holidays?
LuffyKun3695 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
AWWW! This is very, very cute (and smexy). I loved Sheldon arguing in his mind while he was doing the exact opposite, physically. Adorable. Sheldon is a human, after all. It was a prank within a prank! Prankception! XD The last line was my favorite, it was cheesy but super cute. I would melt.
KitsuneLotus chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
That was so great lol and funny twist!

Those two are so kinky...awesome!
minafinnes chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Fun story with a nice twist!

Poor Howard!
clow-san chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
this got my green on alright. haha. Lovely job.