Reviews for Solace in Shadows
Stelladoro chapter 66 . 3/16
Loving this! I think you could make a realistic story either way, slash v platonic. But I see Tom as too damaged to have any sort of physical relationship for a long time.
Aria Draconis chapter 66 . 3/16
Noo! You're evil! How could you leave it here? I need to know what happens next, or I might go crazy. It's possible. I love the way you write Tom and Harry. It's so intense and interesting and not romance, which is very rare. Holding my breath for the next update.
myshiro chapter 66 . 2/27
When will you update..this an awesome story,the way all the book... i am craving for more...
Lost as Alice-Mad as de Hatter chapter 6 . 2/20
For some reason...I don't feel it.

And it's odd. I can surely appreciate a good paradox of characters, a battle of wits, and a standoff between two enemies-destined-to-be-lovers-cuz-that's-what-attracts-us-plebeian-humans.

And your writing is magnificent. It's coherent; well-ordered; a great mix of thoughts and actions that doesn't let us readers get bored or confused.

But I can't feel the hopelessness of Harry; I can't feel Harry being cunning; I can't feel emotions.

(I could be an emotionless jerk, but hey, I cry every time I read Bridge to Terabithia.)

So I don't know what to do now, because I'm rather disappointed; this looked really nice, but I don't want to read 66 chapters while wondering when things will get better.

(What is better? I still haven't figured that out yet.)

So I'm going to check out another story of yours, and I'm really sorry if this hurt you in some way. I do believe you have the answer, which is why I told you.

Best of luck!
-Alice
malita23 chapter 66 . 2/16
please update
Beccissss chapter 66 . 2/7
I really love your portrayal of Tom in all of your stories! He is exactly as I imagine him to be! can't wait to see where this story is going! Keep up the good work!
discotimelord chapter 66 . 1/27
I only just managed to get back to Solace - I was at chapter 30 back then!

I just kept on going from there non-stop lol

More please - I must have more!

EVERY chapter you write is well worth the wait 3
IIEarlGreyII chapter 66 . 1/25
I really really wanted to like this story! It has a very unique concept and is written interestingly, and there were some really fun ideas here. However ultimately I could not enjoy it because quite simply I couldn't buy it. Harry is twelve going on thirteen, but despite yelling his age all the time he is definitely isn't written as a kid. Harry is sort of special so I could have looked past it, but really all the kids don't sound like kids. Also most of the second half of the story so far is based on Tom letting Harry go somewhere that, again, I don't really believe he could get away with. It doesn't make sense that he would let him go there, and that once he was there he would leave to come back to him. I was flabbergasted by it. However the real, true, precise thing that happened that ruined the story for me happened at the beginning. No spoilers but Tom punishes Harry by doing something that can never be undone, something so terrible and so unforgivable that from that I was never allowed to accept the idea that they might be able to get along or be more than hated enemies. And when they actually did start to get closer the story lost all believability for me. It really is a nice idea, and I love the way it is written in general, but that one huge mistake early on really killed it for me and I was never able to fully enjoy it. I am not sure if I can recommend it, try reading it and decide for yourself.
PLOP chapter 66 . 1/12
I love this story, can't wait until the next update!
TrustNoOneYouCant chapter 66 . 1/10
Oh my God. It's...it's... AMAZING . I love reading this! I can't wait next page!
PinkFriday28 chapter 66 . 1/8
Love this fic, read it all repeatedly - please update soon x
Risika67 chapter 66 . 1/5
I'm waiting.
Snowbumbly chapter 66 . 1/1
Awesome story keep up the good work!
J.R Astoria.Wong chapter 66 . 12/25/2016
Cryingд१)I finished reading this within three miserable the destiny of LVHP! So sad!(つд)
Hidden-Shadow-of-Me chapter 66 . 12/25/2016
I hope we get to see more soon! This has been such a fascinating story to follow!
4,035 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »