Reviews for Minds
Mitaya chapter 9 . 4/13/2012
Once again, you have some of the most interesting chapter titles. It's being sort of difficult for me to hold the beginning and the end of this chapter together in my head. Sherlock is so brusque at the end, so dismissive of Sherlock-2, it's hard to remember that that Sherlock-1 CHOSE the magnets, chose them to protect John.

I haven't decided yet how I feel about this being over. I know I don't want it to be over. But I concede that the arc is done. I suppose I want a Christmas special now that the regular season is concluded.

Thank you for another thought-provoking, conflicting journey, where I end up not quite sure how I feel about anything anymore... again.
MarvelDC superhero fan chapter 9 . 4/13/2012
Awww... Sherlock's back. John really does care about him. I loved the last few lines; brilliant!

Can't wait to read more soon!
The Singing Duck chapter 9 . 4/13/2012
Great ending!

Pretty realistic one: they all come back, but not everything is as it was before, it's not just flowers and butterflies everywhere.

Sherlock's card was funny, just his style!

And the return of Sherlock-1 was almost anticlimatic, but it's even better that way. He was gone, he's back, end of story, no comment, please can I have a cuppa John?

Don't know if you plan to write a sequel to this or not, but either way it works for me.
hemogobblin chapter 9 . 4/13/2012
It's criminal that this doesn't have more reviews. This will always be in my top ten Sherlock fics, ever. The way you wrote Sherlock when he was mentally disabled was absolutely beautiful, as were watching the ways that Mycroft, Lestrade, and John each tried to interact with him. John trying his damnedest to make sure Mycroft didn't get complete control over a disabled Sherlock was PERFECT. And Mycroft getting his arm blown to bits JEE CHRIST I didn't see that coming. He literally sacrificed an arm so that the most important thing in Sherlock's life would stay safe. This fic is just amazing and I sincerely hope that I'll be seeing more from you.
MarvelDC superhero fan chapter 8 . 4/11/2012
This was so amazingly well done and heart stopping. I almost couldn't believe that Mycroft did that, more or less imagine him without his lower arm. And John really was good to him. Can't wait to read more soon!
M. D. Jensen chapter 8 . 4/11/2012
A very well written and well-planned fic. I particularly enjoy your portrayal of Lestrade. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter :)
Mitaya chapter 8 . 4/11/2012
Oh Mycroft, you normally think before you say things...

Love (but also hate) the line "I'm stupid. I've got magnets."

O.M.F.G. That's about as coherent as I can get about Mycroft's gsw. /squick. good detail, but still... /squick.

Hope they took Lestrade's handcuffs off Moran before they left.
Mitaya chapter 7 . 4/11/2012
Ff being annoying, didn't realize this was really up til now. But, it means I get two chapters to enjoy :) I love Lestrade actually teaching himself guitar. /snerk.

Sherlock. So many complicated thoughts around Sherlock. Going to stick with the easy one, Sherlock is so badass that even when mentally handicapped he can save John. Woohoo!
The Singing Duck chapter 8 . 4/11/2012
Ouch. OUCH. Urgh. Gross.

The ending was quite... descriptive. A bit disturbing (and it comes from someone who watches medical docs on Tv while eating). Getting shot ISN'T GOOD.

But hey, Mycroft really had his moments here. The action was breathtaking.
The Singing Duck chapter 7 . 4/7/2012
AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH! wouldn't let me read this chapter for hours. HOURS!

Uhu, the plot is getting thicker. Wouldn't want to be Mycroft in the next chapter, Lestrade could probably puch him now... maybe... after they deal with Moran...

Poor Greg, with nothing to do but learning how to play guitar on his own, with a *very supportive* Mycroft.
Ju Lara chapter 7 . 4/7/2012
From "It's weird ..to Clue" - that's a really clever, realistic paragraph. Well done. Not many have managed that sort of brutal realism, I'm impressed. I'm also fairly hopeful / confident we have more "sequels" coming up, excellent, because I'm thoroughly enjoying your story. I hope you get Lestrade back into NSY VERY soon. Happy Writing!

There's definitely something weird going on with this site, my computer wouldn't let me access this chapter for several days after the alert and this is last chapter's review above, so..

Ch7 - This is so clever - collage serial killer searches and the stuff between Mycroft and Lestrade is brilliant. I also like the John / Sherlock developments. Go go go..!( Oh, and get those things OFF his brain ASAP, I want Sherlock back. As does John. Pleease?)
YourLoyalBlogger chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Added your story to my fanfic rec page on tumblr. As such, like most of them (though it's still in construction) I designed a cover for it. Hit me on PM if you wish to know more or get a link. Keep writing!
Ice Maiden Olivier chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
Very interesting indeed :) I look forward to the next chapter :)
The Singing Duck chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
Thanks for this chapter, we finally have a glipse of what happened and a little hope to see Sherlock back to his old self.

I'm a bit torn between John's opinion (because yes, I'd be happier to see 'his' Sherlock back, and it doesn't seem right to leave these magnets in his head) and Mycroft's (because John is very emotional here and may make decisions a bit quickly). How does it seem you always tear me apart with ethical problems in your stories (first 'All Along the Watchtower', now this? Damn you, I don't want to sort these kinds of dilemnas, and you drag me in :) ).

I didn't know about Sherlock's name referring to 'brightly colored hair'. I'm just like Lestrade, can't imagine him with ginger hair. I can't remember if it was so in Conan Doyle's stories. Is it a reference to canon or to Benedict Cumberbatch's hair? Or just a personal joke?

And now Moran? Maybe they WILL need good old Sherlock back, either they want it or not...

Great job, and obviously I can't wait for more!
MarvelDC superhero fan chapter 6 . 3/31/2012
Oh my goodness... I was on the edge of my seat for the whole chapter! John really does want what's best for him, but I do think Mycroft realized Sherlock did this for a reason... And poor Lestrade in the middle is just trying to live his life and handle all that's been thrown at him. I can't wait to see what happens next!