Reviews for Cuts and Bruises
Guest chapter 2 . 12/27/2015
Please complete. Please
psycho-uchiha chapter 2 . 8/9/2014
I hope you continue. I haven't read a story kite this one yet and I'm very drawn to it :)
Maya Scarlet chapter 2 . 4/9/2014
Hey I really liked this fic, cant wai update,
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
The appropriate way to describe Naruko would be: Sex - Female (what she identifies as), but she's biologically male. She would also be considered a lesbian since she identifies as a girl, and likes girls (if u wanted to put a label on it).
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
You write really good stuff! I loved reading Foolish Hearts and Forever entwined, too. I know you just updated, but this story is awesome! Keep going!
rentamiya chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
Moreee
Guest chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
Amazing story
The only problem.. You havent updated
So update thestory
candy4beth chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
please update soon
Kuromi chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
This is the first story I've read about Naruto wanting to be a female, and the idea is absolutely alluring, to the fullest. Now that I've read this, I'm completely enamored. It's been a while since I read a well written fic, you're grammar and syntax consistency is is impeccable.
miyuki chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
Oooh, I like this! Sasuke's gonna be thrown for a loop! A rivalry from a 'girl' is the way to get his radar, that's for sure. I'm excited for the next development. Keep it up! c",)
TheFeyRa chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
I'm a sucker for high school fics, so not to worry! And I thought your fic was really a refreshing change, because it explores some issues, rather than just being a fluffy story about naruto being a new transfer student who is a normal guy and immediately feels an attraction for sasuke, the bigshot. Heh heh.

Interesting story so far, and I look forward to your next update! All the best!
Cyclax chapter 2 . 5/19/2012
Hey, this is great! please continue the good work! i love how this is not just another high school fic, and the it explores darker issues.. :D
Akirakun17 chapter 2 . 5/4/2012
Cool. I wanna see how Sasuke reacts when he finds out Naru-chan is a kawaii boy, Yatta!
Kuromiko chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Love this! (stupid phonetwo reviews) finally got an email saying it was out I'm like YESSS can't wait for the next chapter!
Kuromiko chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
I really like this I kept going back the page to see if the next cha