Reviews for Cuts and Bruises
psycho-uchiha chapter 2 . 8/9/2014
I hope you continue. I haven't read a story kite this one yet and I'm very drawn to it :)
Maya Scarlet chapter 2 . 4/9/2014
Hey I really liked this fic, cant wai update,
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
The appropriate way to describe Naruko would be: Sex - Female (what she identifies as), but she's biologically male. She would also be considered a lesbian since she identifies as a girl, and likes girls (if u wanted to put a label on it).
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
You write really good stuff! I loved reading Foolish Hearts and Forever entwined, too. I know you just updated, but this story is awesome! Keep going!
rentamiya chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
Moreee
Guest chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
Amazing story
The only problem.. You havent updated
So update thestory
candy4beth chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
please update soon
Kuromi chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
This is the first story I've read about Naruto wanting to be a female, and the idea is absolutely alluring, to the fullest. Now that I've read this, I'm completely enamored. It's been a while since I read a well written fic, you're grammar and syntax consistency is is impeccable.
miyuki chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
Oooh, I like this! Sasuke's gonna be thrown for a loop! A rivalry from a 'girl' is the way to get his radar, that's for sure. I'm excited for the next development. Keep it up! c",)
TheFeyRa chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
I'm a sucker for high school fics, so not to worry! And I thought your fic was really a refreshing change, because it explores some issues, rather than just being a fluffy story about naruto being a new transfer student who is a normal guy and immediately feels an attraction for sasuke, the bigshot. Heh heh.

Interesting story so far, and I look forward to your next update! All the best!
JanieJanieBoo chapter 2 . 5/19/2012
Hey, this is great! please continue the good work! i love how this is not just another high school fic, and the it explores darker issues.. :D
Akirakun17 chapter 2 . 5/4/2012
Cool. I wanna see how Sasuke reacts when he finds out Naru-chan is a kawaii boy, Yatta!
Kuromiko chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Love this! (stupid phonetwo reviews) finally got an email saying it was out I'm like YESSS can't wait for the next chapter!
Kuromiko chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
I really like this I kept going back the page to see if the next cha
sugardash chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
Wow this story is great pls continue. You hit the mark on transgender. My childhood friends when years hating himself becouse he felt wrong in his own body and always was saying his life wasnt right.

I like tge story and its completely duffrent from other cross dresser fic. In a way that this is more realistic .

Nice job and ill be looking forward. Next chsptet