Reviews for Panic Song
Lacysos chapter 17 . 1/8
How refreshing to read a story entirely from Sam's POV!

Being a SamGirl, I love stories but too many being told from Dean's POV are more about Dean's reaction to Sam's coma. Sam is effectively silenced just like on the show when he's repeatedly knocked out and/or tied up.

Loved this story.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/17/2013
This is the end? :( i would have liked to read more about it, and about johns reaction and also about sams rehab... Mhhh but it was a good story... Thank you for writing it
LaueHime chapter 17 . 5/14/2013
Oh my..! That was an awesome story ! I was looking up to the way Sam would come clean about the drugs and I really like how it went! Those brothers will be the death of all of us I swear ! I can't help it when they get all sweet, it kills me everytime ! :P You did an awesome job with the story, it was cool to read all along ! Thank you for writing such an awesome piece ! I wasn't expecting that but I'm sooo happy with how it turned out ! So yeah good job ;)
Shannanigans chapter 17 . 6/29/2012
This was awesome. I can't believe you are so young, you write so well! I love silly drunk/drugged/messed up Sammy, but you gave me sad Sam. It's okay, it was a great story. I thought you might revisit the prologue and tell us more about Sam as an adult dealing with his physical pain in the hospital.

Adding this story and you to my fave's! Well done, m'dear.
TinTin11 chapter 17 . 6/13/2012
Wonderful story! Would've loved another chapter, but this worked fine :) Great job!
DeansSammy chapter 17 . 6/4/2012
oh my is it really over?wouldn't have mind if there would be a chapter about Sammy getting off of it,you know what i mean don't you(evil grin). But i really love this story
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 17 . 5/27/2012
Great ending! Loved it! Although I would love a little epilogue or something on how John reacted... but then again your ending was sweet. Either way well done!
BranchSuper chapter 17 . 5/26/2012
With his brother's help Sam should be able to kick this drug problem, thougb he will catch it from Dean for sure, when he's ready to handle it. Good story.
Jeanny chapter 17 . 5/26/2012
Really enjoyed reading this story - I'd like you to consider an epilogue that's in the same period as the prologue, something to bookend it in that period. Mainly because I'm selfish and I love those "talk about our feelings" moments lol :)
judyann chapter 17 . 5/25/2012
Awww I loved it! I loved the ending and the brothers. I hope you do one from Dean's point of view I would love to read that. Great story though!
EUrsoBear chapter 17 . 5/25/2012
wow that was written poorly
murphy9202 chapter 17 . 5/25/2012
Nice ending. I really enjoyed the story.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 17 . 5/25/2012
Wonderful way to end it. Great job. Really looking forward to seeing what you do next.
d767468 chapter 17 . 5/25/2012
It was a great story. Sorry to see it end.

The ending was good though. Glad to see Dean come through for Sam.

Can't wait for Deans a great holiday weekend!
CeCe Away chapter 17 . 5/25/2012
Nice fic. I'm glad Dean was so understanding.